Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've been stalking.

major changes at work. slashed 50% of our group. 20 people got placed in different roles in the organization. I was one of them. which, I'm pretty fortunate. this happened a few days ago.

the bad thing? Monday I have to be in............Portland, OR for my new job. FML

also you're a racist a$$hole.

motobrewer said:
i've been stalking. major changes at work. slashed 50% of our group. 20 people got placed in different roles in the organization. I was one of them. which, I'm pretty fortunate. this happened a few days ago. the bad thing? Monday I have to be in............Portland, OR for my new job. FML also you're a racist a$$hole.

Well Moto... this reminds of an old saying, I have been using for a long long time when situations like this come up ... Better you than me.

i've been stalking.

major changes at work. slashed 50% of our group. 20 people got placed in different roles in the organization. I was one of them. which, I'm pretty fortunate. this happened a few days ago.

the bad thing? Monday I have to be in............Portland, OR for my new job. FML

Dont drink the water i hear it makes your grow a pencil thin mustache and enjoy PBR.

i've been stalking.

when you get here we can hug it out man...I'll buy you a Ducks hat.

Well Moto... this reminds of an old saying, I have been using for a long long time when situations like this come up ... Better you than me.

i've actually been trying to hide my excitement. I've worked with my new group in the past, and I've been trying to get in there for the past 6 months.

didn't really want to do it this way, but oh well.

i really liked the people i worked with. smart, hardworking people who also knew how to have fun.

motobrewer said:
i've actually been trying to hide my excitement. I've worked with my new group in the past, and I've been trying to get in there for the past 6 months. didn't really want to do it this way, but oh well. i really liked the people i worked with. smart, hardworking people who also knew how to have fun.

Blah blah blah hardworking blah blah happy blah blah no one cares.

i've been stalking.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've been stalking.

Portland is a great city. The food and beer in Portland are fabulous. Also, the trim situation in Portland is top notch as well.

i've been stalking.

You don't have to go to Portland.

There is a honorable way out.

images

hilarious. i just got hit on the freeway trying to get to the airport.

at least I don't have to go to Portland.

best. week. ever.

lady that started it not only didn't have insurance, but she never had a driver's license.

the lady that actually hit me does have insurance, however.

Ahh well, seattle will just have to wait one more week to sew it up. At least they got the last loss of the season of our their system now.

Latest posts

Back