• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb all grain equip in mass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1620HBC

Reaction score

Hi everyone ,

we are a newly formed home brew club looking to grow into the world of all grain and need some equip. Anyone have anything laying around they'd like to sell??

I bought 8 for $160 and want to try to get my money back on the ones I'm not using ($20 each). I'd let the 5 remaining ones go for $15 each if bought all at once, but don't think it would be worthwhile shipping them. I was pretty disappointed with the condition of them when I bought them and would really want the person buying to come and see them before spending any money. They all have wear holes on the outside bottom and 2 have cracks on the outside. All are structurally sound on the inside and hold water. Basically, they aren't the prettiest things but they'll make good beer.

scroll down in teh classifieds and theres a local guy here in ct selling a nice setup for 300.00 i'd get it if i had the money

edit, i guess it's sold, oh well, :D

Back