How much cider do you currently have bottled/kegged or fermenting?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.75 Gallon currently. I run all my yeast starters in cider. I cold crash and decant into swingtops and one into a juice glass,before I brew so I can "quality control" the yeast's characteristics before I pitch the mini cake into the new beer batch. I've been getting nice Krausen using this method.

8 - 5 gallons primarys with diff variations of cider.
1 - 5 gallon apple wine
1 - 5 gallon hard lemonade

Kegged:
- 5 Gallons normal cider
- 2.5 Gallons Cherry honey cider (sweet :/ )

Other:
- 10 Gallons in primary
- ~2 Gallons bottled

14 quarts of differently flavored high ABV ciders in freezer waiting to be come applejack: Apple-apple. apple-cranberry, berry-blend, and some sort of a peach/white grape blend as well. I shoot for a 18% ABV before freezing,and a 40% ABV after freezing. The only trick to making great "hooch" is having the time and patience to lay it down some where cool and safe to wait it for this nectar of the gods to properly finish...

40 litres (about 12 US gallons) currently in my fermenters, none in bottles.

Just did an inventory, about 35- 40 gallons, drinking it at about 1-2 gallons/month so should last until early summer 2016, and then I'll start drinking 2015 crop. There is some I'm not happy with that I'll dump to make room.

2 gallons raspberry apple cider
5 gallons cherry apple cider priming in the keg
5 gallons mixed berry cider in the secondary
5 gallons base cider in the primary (undecided on flavor yet)
3 gallons base cider in the primary for applejack

1 quart of pineapple applejack
4 quarts of apple pie

14 16 oz bottles from all batches made this year

5 cases (24) bottled and packed in the car for a week in the Adirondacks.

Not enough, just came back from 3 weeks at the cottage and I've seriously depleted my stock

One gallon of apple-cherry that's been in tertiary for a few months now ready for bottling. I haven't been real pleased with my summer ciders, so I might wait until fall before making another batch. It'll give me a chance to sample some of the commercial ciders that are out there, just to see what the rest of the world is drinking.

i have about 5-6 22oz bottles of cider left. i bottled 5 gallons of it a couple weeks ago. gave away most of it to family and friends cause they all love the stuff and id rather drink beer.

I just got into cider making about a month ago and started testing out a bunch of different recipes. Here's what I've got fermenting now:

1 gal - basic hard cider - secondary
1 gal - basic hard cider + berries - tertiary
1 gal - pappy's pub cider - secondary
1 gal - maple pecan cider - primary
1 gal - pumpkin pie cider - primary

Right now the pumpkin pie cider is just regular hard cider without any added ingredients (aside from some raisins). When I rack to secondary I'm going to add some pumpkin puree and whole spices.

Back