Hello From Massachusetts!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle415

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this! I am just about to finish my first batch. I searched for information while in the process and always ended up in these forums, so I figured I would join! With that said, thanks for your help!

:mug:Cheers,
Kyle

Welcome from Revere MA.
I am new to homebrewing too. This place is a wealth of information. I have been brewing at Incredibrew in Nashua NH for about 3 years now. I've used their facility and they walk you through the whole process. I thought I knew a lot about brewing, but I haven't even scratched the surface. I'm about to brew my 1st batch hopefully next weekend (been a busy month). I'm reading as much as I can till then.

Let us know how your 1st batch comes out.

I won't give you too hard of a time, Kris had good things to say about you. :mug:

SORRY KYLE!! didn't mean to hijack your thread. Welcome! It's a great site and it'll be a huge help as you get more and more addicted to the hobby (don't bother trying to resist the addiction... it's futile).

There are about 9.8 million Mass-folks on this site. Ask a lot of questions and keep your eyes out for a lot of 'round Boston beer events.

And oh... since T-Lop is gonna pimp the Worts... I'm the Pres of South Shore Brew Club!!

South Shore Brew Club

Welcome from (stop calling me) Shirley, MA.

I have a batch in the primary & one in the secondary, but haven't bottled a batch yet. Tom Petty must have been a brewer because I think it was him who said "the waiting is the hardest part".

Welcome from (stop calling me) Shirley, MA.

I have a batch in the primary & one in the secondary, but haven't bottled a batch yet. Tom Petty must have been a brewer because I think it was him who said "the waiting is the hardest part".

I feel the same way! I have a batch in the secondary right now. I can't wait for it to be done. I want to start a second batch, but am waiting to taste this batch to see if it taste like bleach or not. :D

-Kyle

Any of you older folks remember a store in the Leicester/Worcester(Cherry Valley) area called Valley Hops and Malts? It was around in the early to mid 90's.

That was my Grandfather's store.

Back