What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tastes like beer.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393216341.197414.jpg
Good beer, made with hops.

With a little peat thrown in for good measure. This one is quite salty... I believe it's an Islay.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Yuck! ;) I'll stick to bourbon, which I'm currently drinking more of.

Just had a few hb esb, a ghost rider white ipa, and a few St. Arnold at the AHA rally. Took it a little easy today because of yesterday's overload

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

That was quite a busy checkin day for you on untappd. :D

The first bottle out of my Chinook IPA. Better than expected considering it's only my second batch and I can't wait to share to get some honest opinions..cheers.

Yuck! ;) I'll stick to bourbon, which I'm currently drinking more of.

Apparently scotch is an acquired taste that you only attain once you transcend perfection. It's ok Wes. I enjoy a good bourbon once in a while when I want to mingle with the "common folk" ;)
I kill myself! :-D

It showed up on my app! Your app must hate you. Along with grumpy cat.

It's the ipoop app.
Off topic, but it appears I'm set on invisible mode and I can't get it to go off. I guess the forum doesn't want people to know I'm on.

Apparently scotch is an acquired taste that you only attain once you transcend perfection. It's ok Wes. I enjoy a good bourbon once in a while when I want to mingle with the "common folk" ;)
I kill myself! :-D

So....you enjoy it alone?

It's the ipoop app.
Off topic, but it appears I'm set on invisible mode and I can't get it to go off. I guess the forum doesn't want people to know I'm on.

Well, I'm on the iPhone app. Maybe your problem is because you're using a knockoff that has the word "poop" in it. That's a dead giveaway!!

So....you enjoy it alone?

Nope, not Alone...I'm drinking with myself and I as well.

I was you g to go with the "your mom" joke, but since she's there with you in Tx, I didn't think I'd play out all that well. You're welcome.

Speakng of common folk, Im just having some PBR. Just added final nutrients to SP batch, as soon as I rack it gonna start a super secret squirrel version!

Well, I'm on the iPhone app. Maybe your problem is because you're using a knockoff that has the word "poop" in it. That's a dead giveaway!!
What? Really? Next you're going to tell me this Rolecks watch and Sorny TV are knockoffs.
Nope, not Alone...I'm drinking with myself and I as well.

I was you g to go with the "your mom" joke, but since she's there with you in Tx, I didn't think I'd play out all that well. You're welcome.

I don't know. I think you gave up too easy. You could've said you were drinking with my mom. I would've said "Ha! She's here in Texas this week." Then you could've said. "Well, she's so big, she can be in both places at once! Burn!"
Do I really have to do all the work for you?:p

Oh no. Those are totally for realz!
Oh thank god! I'd hate to have to get my money back for the TempurPeedick mattress I bought from the same guy.
That's what she said!
Bazinga!

Alright, it's been fun. Time to sleep. Don't want to work in the morning, but have to.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3[/quote]

Oh thank god! I'd hate to have to get my money back for the TempurPeedick mattress I bought from the same guy.

Enjoy your night on your original, never replicated TempurPeedick mattress!

Those nasty apple juice cups at the hospital = nightcap. Terrible night.

Hb hefeweizen. . Cant stop drinking this one. Going to have to brew it again soon. Gotta keep it in the pipeline

Sent from richard simmons' living room

No not in Chicago. My parents are down here right now so we're at their house they still have down here.
I'll probably be heading up to Chicago within the next month or so. We might go to New Glarus this time, but probably not MN.

Ahh I see. Well maybe when you head out there I will make the journey that I have wanted to make out there.

Those nasty apple juice cups at the hospital = nightcap. Terrible night.

Someone should have gotten you some montrachet wine yeast. With those cups and a pcket of sugar or two you might be able to whip up a little theraputic apfelwein to get you through the night.

Hope all is well with the Rem-let.

Im drinking an oversteeped french press of coffee because the fires have started early this morning. Dad-gum 6am changeover maintenance windows that break more than they fix.

Back