Well... first brewing related injury...(not serious)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_brewer

Reaction score
So... cut my finger on a bottle when I was pulling stuff out of cleaning solution... wouldn't mind if I was done all the stuff I was planning for today, but although 2/3s of the bottles I need are clean and sanitized I haven't started anything else...

I guess the hubby will be more involved in the process today than he had planned...

Ouch. The bottle was broke? Its good that you have help with brewing. Although my wife is supportive she will not be out there helping clean anything.

My own fault for not paying attention really... the bottle slipped out of my hands into the cleaning bucket (hubby had me crowded in, he was loading the dishwasher and he bumped me when I turned around...) then when I went to unload said bucket of bottles I forgot to watch out for potential glass hazards...

Kinda made me realise that

1. We are a ways away from any sort of emergency room...
2. I am glad that I am fairly sensible and don't faint at blood or anything
3. I am glad that if it had been more serious hubby has had quite a bit of emergency response training, not that my own long expired first aid is completely useless...

In the meantime my ouchie still hurts, but hubby cleaned the rest of the bottles...

Back