What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baking BBQ chicken legs, baked potatoes, & having a boulevard unfiltered wheat. Not a horrible way to wind down a Sunday night after an insane work week.

First one, won't be the last, need more to age out!

IMG_5196.jpg

My first ever big bad baptist by epic brewing. This is an amazing beer!! So balanced no one flavor overpowers the other and at 12.4% abv the alcohol is undetectable due to the complexity. This beats kbs and most other bbs ive had by a country mile. Got one more to cellar and ill b going back to the store to pickup the other one I hid lol.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416188635.801811.jpg

Good game.

Does anyone have an opinion about how this compares to Narwhal? Never tried it, but I saw it the other day.

View attachment 236474

Good game.

Does anyone have an opinion about how this compares to Narwhal? Never tried it, but I saw it the other day.

I like Old Rasputin better than Narwhal when fresh, but after a year or so it's a toss-up.

We're predicted to get 2-4" of snow tonight and everyone is freaking out as expected. This seemed fitting.

Attachments

• 1416190124929.jpg
    1416190124929.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 58

Latest posts

Back