What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nose was weird as was the flavor. Definitely didn't taste like raspberries. I'd think a weird infection except the carb was perfect. Just chalking it up to a bad bottle I guess. Oh well.

Must be or JK is slipping. What batch? All i had i enjoyed. One of the best beers they make and yet i cant get any unless i drive 4 hrs

NvKMOVF.jpg

Last bomber of my 2014 Christmas Quad. The candied orange peel shows through finally and plays nicely with spices and hops against a Pilsner/Munich and molasses background. Clearer and bright-orangier than it looks here.

Must be or JK is slipping. What batch? All i had i enjoyed. One of the best beers they make and yet i cant get any unless i drive 4 hrs

Batch four (April '14). I've got three others (Nocturn, provenance, and Das wunderkind) I got in same trade, I'll try one tomorrow. I've loved everything I've had from them before

Batch four (April '14). I've got three others (Nocturn, provenance, and Das wunderkind) I got in same trade, I'll try one tomorrow. I've loved everything I've had from them before

Ill bring some rare stuff from them when i head up there. I dont think o had batch 4. Still have a batch 1 holding

I don't know. Wasn't a gusher or anything...
I'm not even going to finish it. What a disappointment.
SRSLY? Weird.
Blend 4 was late May/early June '14 from my recollection (pre-edit: just checked and we picked ours up in July while in town for Def Leppard/KISS). I've still got a bottle or two left (but accounted for), and last one I had (NYE) was still excellent.

Another Hop Hunter, a Transmigration of Souls, a Hop Nosh, and a Dirt Wolf. No pics, so didn't happen.

Earlier I had a Guniness and a Long Island.

Then I banged up my left ring finger on a water slide, hyper extending it and ripping back about an inch of skin.

I proceeded to have 3 more beers after I got it all fixed up.

Fat Tire
Boulevard Wheat
Something BMC-ish (free, someone hamded me a glass).

Now laying in moderate pain in a hotel waiting for the 6 to 24 inches of snow to start in the Black Hills. And wishing my bottle opener wasn't in the truck outside.

Picked up a bunch of Odell today and some more The Dissident.

Earlier I had a Guniness and a Long Island.

Then I banged up my left ring finger on a water slide, hyper extending it and ripping back about an inch of skin.

I proceeded to have 3 more beers after I got it all fixed up.

Fat Tire
Boulevard Wheat
Something BMC-ish (free, someone hamded me a glass).

Now laying in moderate pain in a hotel waiting for the 6 to 24 inches of snow to start in the Black Hills. And wishing my bottle opener wasn't in the truck outside.

Picked up a bunch of Odell today and some more The Dissident.

You're in a hotel room where you own no furnushings: everything is a potential bottle opener.

Wow, this is a great beer. It's 8 months in the bottle, but it still has a fresh, bright citrus character. Very refreshing.

Hrm... I have a 2011 that I probably need to put in the fridge.

Coffee, eggs, naan, salsa and avocado before the farmer's market and brew club meeting.

Protein shake, with a water chaser. I have family here from Hawaii for the next month, I will probably stray from my 2-3 beers a week. That just means I will have to work harder.

Back