What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday morning qwaffi...sick daughter w/sore throat. The boy and I have to go shop for Mother's Day...as soon as I wake him up. Off to go cook up some breakfast sausages foe everyone.

Coffee. Sitting on the front porch enjoying the beautiful morning and staring at the corner waiting for the fedex truck to come around and attack.

Coffee. Need to get some breakfast so I can hit the gym this morning.

WP_20150509_001.jpg

Water. Just got back from the LBHS. Ended up being more expensive than I anticipated but they were selling 4oz of hops for $5 - got 3 Whole leaf Sorachi Ace and one pellet Palisade. Two expired vials of Belgian Strong ale and two expired Belgian Golden ale yeast for $3 each - all late 2014. Going to make up a starter batch of Belgian Pils wort at some point.

Time to head down to the basement/garage - need to get it organized.

I've been doing yard work for hours. Taking a break with some HB. By the way, haven't forgotten about you...just recouping from travel.

No doubt, man. No rush on that, really. Got so much ****ing work to do here before 20 people invade my house tomorrow.

Back