lhbs directory

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrunner

Reaction score
i think we need a directory of lhbs that people have had good experiences at, so us beginners can get directed to knowledgable folks that will not lead us astray. i could just go to different places, but since i live in the middle of nowhere, i only have a very limited amount of time when i do travel. right now i was thinking this, because i may be headed to the denver area over thanksgiving, and i would like to check out a lhbs down there if theres a good one, like around greeley/loveland/ft collins. i bet theres a couple around there, but if theres a really good one that any of you guys knows about, could you let me know where it is? i just kinda like to look around in person, and see what there is out there that would be cool to get. anyway, if theres a good one down there, let me knwo. or i guiess if theres a really bad one, i might want to know that too. thanks

There are quite a few brew shops in the Denver Metro area. The only one I can speak for from my patronage is TheBrewHut and their Dry Dock micro. It's on the SE end of town though in Aurora.

Latest posts

Back