Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orthobrewsky said:
Furthermore, on the right, you see the hand of the SWMBO which made the bratwurst pie, which you see on my plate (she's left-handed).

I made the beer and put it into this fine mug. My son made a funny face.

What is this bratwurst pie you speak of? It sounds very tasty.

That wedding dress is FANTASTIC! I'm no fashion expert, but the shape and cut just seems so right on her.

She almost has it all! (There is that left-handed thing after all...)

Homercidal said:
That wedding dress is FANTASTIC! I'm no fashion expert, but the shape and cut just seems so right on her.

She almost has it all! (There is that left-handed thing after all...)

Being left handed has it's perks. There was a history channel or discovery one of the two, who did a documentary on left handed people and apparently should a drastic event happen like natural disaster the lefties could adapt quicker than the right handed people could because we have to adapt to daily life. So, being left handed is awesome. And we could throw spears better back in the day. But we're also burnt for being witches... So it has it's ups and downs I guess lol

Me and the Wife
426880_3493784182738_1861726584_n.jpg

Being left handed has it's perks. There was a history channel or discovery one of the two, who did a documentary on left handed people and apparently should a drastic event happen like natural disaster the lefties could adapt quicker than the right handed people could because we have to adapt to daily life. So, being left handed is awesome. And we could throw spears better back in the day. But we're also burnt for being witches... So it has it's ups and downs I guess lol

Good point. Now I dislike lefties even more. Who would want them overtaking the world??

As it is, I'm good at doing 2 things left handed. One of them is holding my fork when I cut my food. :cross:

Homercidal said:
Good point. Now I dislike lefties even more. Who would want them overtaking the world??

As it is, I'm good at doing 2 things left handed. One of them is holding my fork when I cut my food. :cross:

The lefties will rise to power and enslave all of you right handed people! We will force you to use the left hand and that's about it!

And I can only use my right hand for using a knife for food, scissors, and a computer mouse lol

Nice pics, cute family... but I'm curious as to the bratwurst pie; Would you care to post the recipe? (in the cooking section, we'll find it;) )
Regards, GF.

Thanks to all for noticing--I agree; they are cute.

Okay, I'll find that recipe thread and post it. It's very good. Several years ago, before the kids, I had a regular Friday meeting with some co-workers in a local beer bar. The SWMBO used to make a couple of pies and deliver them to us. Everyone was very impressed.

wildwest450 said:
It's gonna be hard to do that when the ambidextrous people have killed all the righties and lefties, think about it....

_

This is true... But Then will there be a mass ambidextrous cult suicide?

2500 lefties die every year from using things designed for right handed people.. I am left handed too..

FFS, this thread is about pictures of women, not which hand you're pleasuring yourself to them with.

jkendrick said:
The wife six months pregnant with our twin boys. She rocks!

Congrats. You are gonna have your hands full. In a couple years you'll have some assistant brewers.

TrainSafe said:
Congrats. You are gonna have your hands full. In a couple years you'll have some assistant brewers.

Thanks, but looking at your avatar, I feel compelled to correct you. Soon we will have some assistant Cubs. ;)

image-2832456661.jpg

Both my beautiful girls picking fresh strawberrys. My wife tries every beer I brew but seems to like RIS stouts the most.

The second one is at a winery in Monterey CA

The third is at Napa CA at Robert Mondavi vineyard.

image-1396942240.jpg

image-2335211657.jpg

image-563340038.jpg

SWMBO and I at Coyote Bluff in Amarillo... there's something just so sexxy about a girl who's not afraid to go to town on a greasy burger. Married 6 years, two kids and she still has an ass that could fight crime.

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Homercidal said:
LOL! I totally missed this post the first time!

And he's kind of cute, actually. Not that I go for dudes or anything, but he looks like a totally fun person to hang out and drink beer with.

Well, as long as he doesn't have the awful Bahston accent...

Nono, no "awful" Boston accents here! At least not the horrible renditions portrayed in ridiculously overdone movies like The Departed and The Town. These do NOT accurately depict a Boston accent. Nor does that miserable "Hopper" commercial by Dish Network.

And he's VERY cute, and the perfect person to hang around and drink beers with =)

Well heres a photo of the love of my life enjoying the other love of my life, beer. She hardly drank beer before she met me now will help me brew and always tries my beers. Shes hooked on dark beers like stouts and Porters.

IMG_2309.jpg

And heres one of both of us

IMG_2775.jpg

Back