Hello from NorCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankeehillbrewer

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, i joined the forums earlier this week and have learned quite a bit already. So far, the best thing I have learned about my technique is that i am incredibly impatient, just can't wait to get that beer down the hatch. But I've also learned that i do alot of things right.

i started brewing about 7 or 8 years ago doing extract batches. Then i took a long break. Working on the road and only being home on weekends didn't mix too well with brewing but, I picked it back up a couple years ago. Now I work from home and have taken up all grain brewing, and am having a blast.

I live in a Rural area called Yankee Hill, about 30 minutes east of Chico,Ca on the way to Quincy. Fortunately for me, Chico has a great Home Brew Shop and is home to a couple of pretty good brewies.

Anyhow, glad to be here and thanks for having me.

Mike

Welcome! I've been to the brew supply shop in Chico, lots of stuff there. My parents live in Magalia/Paradise so I get up to that area a couple times a year.

Back