Deal on Perlick 525ss

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decent deal but not great. You can get a pair of new Perlick 630s for about $70 shipped this week.

Regardless, you will need shanks, tailpieces, beer nuts, beverage tubing, clamps for the tubing, and quick disconnects for your kegs. You can get the first three items as a set usually. Alternately, you could go with a tower(s) but that will be more expensive. Ballpark estimate of $50 per faucet, not counting the cost of the faucet itself.

Thanks! Where'd you see the 630's at. And do they come with the shanks, nuts, and tailpieces? If not, where might I find them?

Thanks! Where'd you see the 630's at. And do they come with the shanks, nuts, and tailpieces? If not, where might I find them?

Morebeer had the 630s yesterday for black friday. I would check on Monday for another sale.

Faucets are sold faucet only. You will have to buy the rest of the parts. Any homebrew store that sells kegging hardware should have them.

Back