What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not beer related, but enjoyable during the creation and consuming of beer.

ForumRunner_20130723_202553.jpg

another Perlick 525S faucet, drip tray, paintball tank/regulator adapter, air line, and 2 way manifold so i can add it to my 3 way for 5 total. going to have to look for another fridge or freezer!!

2 lbs Caramel 20L
4 Oz. Hallertau Hops
2 lbs Special Roast
4x 1056 Yeast packets
2 cans of Apricot Puree
10 cans of Pumpkin puree
6 packs of US-05 yeast
2 lbs brown sugar

According to the USPS the weldless sightglass/Thermometer and dip tube with spigot I ordered from brewhardware.com is sitting on my porch. Now I just have to pick up the empty keg from a friend and build my keggle...

3" wheels for my keggerator dolly, drip tray and a stack of Rare Earth magnets. Time to double check my parts list, hit the Depot and get building.

I hit the jackpot 20 ball log kegs and all the hoses and connections for 100$ low and behold the hoses had dual regulators attached when I got them its a good day!!!

Winner winner, chicken dinner! Helluva score man, good for you! I can send you my address if you decide to offload a couple..... :)

kingjimbeer said:
I hit the jackpot 20 ball log kegs and all the hoses and connections for 100$ low and behold the hoses had dual regulators attached when I got them its a good day!!!

The rest of the parts to finish my in line oxygenation/thermometer with sight glass. Pretty excited to put this to work.

A pound each of Cascade and Citra leaf hops. Never ordered hops by the pound before; those massive HopUnion bags are a beautiful sight! I can't wait to open them and stick my face all up in there.

I almost wish I didn't have to use them to brew!

Just got home to (3) 20 gallon Bayou kettles (Amazon), and a pack of O-Rings (McMaster-Carr, boy are they fast!). The first of many deliveries to come.

Let the Brutus build begin. (Ill try to document the progress in a new thread)

I consider this the shiniest jigsaw puzzle I will ever complete! The RTD sensor should arrive today, then I will begin looking around for an enclosure for the PID, and try to decide how I am going to mount the pump.

image-2097575939.jpg

Nothing brewing related, but a few things I ordered to turn my Weber Kettle into a smoker.

Edit - oh wait. Some yeast. 1 pouch was less than 30 days old. That's the freshest yeast over ever had

kscarrington said:
I consider this the shiniest jigsaw puzzle I will ever complete! The RTD sensor should arrive today, then I will begin looking around for an enclosure for the PID, and try to decide how I am going to mount the pump.

Lowes has a 6x6x4 PVC box that would probably work nicely for the PID if that's all you have to mount in the box.

Back