A start

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capa

Reaction score
I hadnt planned on making labels for my beers since it was just me and a selct few others that were going to drink it, but this forum got my creative juices flowing. Brewed a Porter the other day, straight forward and nothing special but i plan on tweaking it and eventually getting something i really enjoy. O well, i came up with this label in about 5 minutes and ill probably adjust it before i am satisfied, but here is what i have so far:
porterlabel1kc.jpg

I decided i would combine a couple of my hobbies and see what i could get, i figure thatll be my inspiration for the rest of em, come up with something i enjoy, and name a beer after it, which is the worlds highest compliment:p

I love it!:D :D I could use that label on my latest porter! Is that a Pere Marquette 2-8-4?!

If you go with a train theme, there are plenty of great pictures here! Check out the past "Photos of the Week".

Rhoobarb said:
I love it!:D :D I could use that label on my latest porter! Is that a Pere Marquette 2-8-4?!

If you go with a train theme, there are plenty of great pictures here! Check out the past "Photos of the Week".

Good eye, its the PM 2-8-4 #1225. Thats the site I got the pic off of as well, looks like great minds really do think alike...

Whitay said:
Good eye, its the PM 2-8-4 #1225. Thats the site I got the pic off of as well, looks like great minds really do think alike...

Yes, indeed!:D ;) Trains & beer - there's nothing better, IMHO! Okay, there might be one other thing I can think of... :)

Latest posts

Back