Long time return.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vekta

Reaction score
I've been gone from HBT for a long time. I originally came here to learn a little about making beer and to find out if I could be successful at it. I did my reading, research and asked questions and gave it a try.

My very first batch was a huge success. My family liked it and my friends took some to a birthday party where it was very well received. I'm quite proud of that. I came up with the recipe I used myself. I'm amazed it was any good at all to be honest. It was nothing special, just a simple Amber Ale using Saaz and Hallertau Mittelfruh with German Carahell and Light Munich.

I haven't had any alcohol for about a year now and I find myself wondering...can I understand this process enough to do this again? Hmm....

When I think about it, it's a shame to waste the knowledge I gained.

See you all around...I think.:mug:

Why return? Walk away, be happy. You can say that you’ve done it; you were successful and leave it at that, a feather in your cap! And, if you were such a success at brewing with your first batch, imagine what you could do in life with other things! Walk away from the alcohol, it’s not why we brew.

Why return? Walk away, be happy. You can say that you’ve done it; you were successful and leave it at that, a feather in your cap! And, if you were such a success at brewing with your first batch, imagine what you could do in life with other things! Walk away from the alcohol, it’s not why we brew.

I don't quite get what you're saying. In a way it seems that you may be assuming something that is not the case. Just because I said I haven't had alcohol in a year doesn't mean that's why I brew it either or that I have a problem with it. Unless you meant something else. *shrugs*

Latest posts

Back