Greetings from Windsor Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herr Schuster

Reaction score
Hi everybody

Got the itch to start crafting my own brews long ago but just never had the time to get started until now.

My best friend and I have our first batch in the fermenter (Brewer's Best Oktoberfest partial mash kit). On man I can't wait to take that first sip... or to start making our own recipes!

Thankfully for us we inherited tonnes of equipment from various friends and family so we're going to be able to have multiple batches going.

Prost!

Welcome aboard, Herr Schuster. Don't forget to put your location in your profile so we Canucks can recognize each other. No way to sew a flag on your backpack in the internets world.

I am the best friend Herr Schuster spoke of. Nice to see alot of fellow Canadians. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am sure you will be hearing from us alot. We both work in the IT industry and as such we spend far too much time researching, reading, and asking questions about things before we do anything. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Herr Schuster said:
Thankfully for us we inherited tonnes of equipment from various friends and family so we're going to be able to have multiple batches going.
Can't beat free gear.:mug:

Latest posts

Back