FT: Chicago Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidFlame

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Heading up to Chicago tomorrow, so if anyone is looking for some Chicago beers like Pipeworks, Half Acre, Three Floyds, etc... let me know.

Ya, I thought about that afterwards. I wanted to go but logistics didn't work out.

If you said pa pirate bomb we'd have a deal! I'll pass on the Pliny, I like my Pliny as fresh as can be. I'd put a straw in the fermenter if the folks at rr wouldn't mind. I'll warn you, the 14 dl is very sweet. I'm hoping it has evolved over the past year, but another year in the cellar won't hurt. Heading off to dld now for the '15. If it doesn't get traded for some prop '14 that I'm working on, it's all yours. Also, I'm about a half hour from 3f if you ever want their mainstay beers. Only one that can be tough is zombie dust.

Tim, the 14 dl secured me the prop 14. That being said, if you ever want a mainstay let me know. I'm down there probably once a month or so.

Back