What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pour of Kane's Morning Bell, gota kick to it!

IMG_3622.jpg

I don't give a **** if it's 60 degrees. In sleeping outsidon the screened n porch ****
John aly w vodka
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404005802.950493.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3626.jpg
    IMG_3626.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 64
Get a bigger kegarator:fro:

Let me introduce you to SWMBO... :).

Actually the issue is space in the garage...too many kids toys, and I refuse to park my car outside. My keezer holds 3 kegs...if I could just squeeze another one I'd be gold.

Another blonde
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404007996.161189.jpg

Pumpkin buffalo sweat tastes great after a cigar. Only have a bomber left until i rebrew it late summer.

No sloppy saturday people?!

Thinking the same thing. I think Remmy got all the sloppy today.

JK Noble King. Damn tasty. SWMBO took a sip and handed it right back.

1404009229437.jpg

JK Noble King. Damn tasty. SWMBO took a sip and handed it right back.

Every time I have a IPA that's new to me I have my fiancee take a sip (she hates em). Its a dependable gauge. If she just makes a face its probably OK or pretty good, but if she wipes her tongue with a napkin or her shirt that's when you know its REALLY good!! Lol

How do you make your hard tea? I tried it once a few years ago and was not happy. My Daly's are ice tea with 'normal' skeeter pee.
Tisk tisk tisk. Its not a Daly without the hard tea ;)
I can msg you a little later with my method for the tea to see if you like that better.

Tisk tisk tisk. Its not a Daly without the hard tea ;)
I can msg you a little later with my method for the tea to see if you like that better.

I'd be interested in this as well. These would be ultra dangerous for me. I love an iced tea/lemonade combo.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Every time I have a IPA that's new to me I have my fiancee take a sip (she hates em). Its a dependable gauge. If she just makes a face its probably OK or pretty good, but if she wipes her tongue with a napkin or her shirt that's when you know its REALLY good!! Lol

Haha yep right on.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Drinking this.

Turns out I've figured out why the clone had the wrong yeast character. Must have picked up something wild. I was careful while culturing from a bottle, but apparently not careful enough (or maybe it was in the bottle already, who knows). Tastes good, the malt and hop characters are fairly close (not perfect though), but it's got strong clove phenol that shouldn't be there (I picked it up early when it was fainter and couldn't place it, and now that I've identified it I can recall smelling a trace from the starter. So it's probably been there all along), and a pellicle in the bucket. So into a carboy for 6 months to see what happens. And I've got me a new sour bucket.

While the original eases my pain ;)

20140628_235416[1].jpg

I love following this thread. But what the hell is skeeterpee and a john Daly? ????? Also what's the best way to post pics to this thread I post but I'd love to b able to load some pics.

I love following this thread. But what the hell is skeeterpee and a john Daly? ????? Also what's the best way to post pics to this thread I post but I'd love to b able to load some pics.

http://skeeterpee.com/

Skeeter Pee kind of resembles fermented lemonade.

And a John Daly is an alcoholic Arnold Palmer, ie iced tea, lemonade, and usually vodka. Although I suppose if you were to mix iced tea and Skeeter Pee you'd get a similar effect.

Also I don't know if you're using the app (or which version) or the website. There's attachment functions on both where you can attach pictures to posts.

Had a couple dipa's at a local brewpub with dinner, then a couple flower powers while seeing Tom Segura perform stand-up with my parents. Good times, and now happy birthday to me :)

I'd be interested in this as well. These would be ultra dangerous for me. I love an iced tea/lemonade combo.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Sending over in a few.

1/2 Skeeter 1/2 Hard iced tea is a John Daly. My batches that blend probably weighs in around 9-10%abv

I lied about the nightcap.

My last Belhaven Scottish Ale.

And listening to this on the comp. I just ordered the LP last night. Loved this record for a loooong time, and I'm hella stoked to get the vinyl. Why it never occurred to me to order from Amoeba Music online (you CA folks may or may not be familiar) is beyond me, but a few nice cuts shipped as of today. I think that if I make it to NHC next year I'll make a detour up to the Hollywood store (went to the SF one as a kid and was floored by the size and selection)

20140629_012021[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back