What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt have a clue what the actually stick was called. Everything Id had from acid has been good. Just a few others here and there I grab for poker. I really dont have clue what to look for at all :drunk:

Well if you don't have a good high.end shop (think craft bottle shops for cigars) then I'd look on cigarsinternational.com for a cheap sampler pack. I don't know anything about acid style cigars I don't smoke infused sticks

It's very similar to a breakfast stout. Still good.

1402005122121.jpg

My cousins pineapple pale ale, pretty solid brew perfect blend of pineapple to malt and hops in aroma and flavorImageUploadedByHome Brew1402005247.166345.jpg

[ QUOTE=finsfan;6173372]What do you suggest to a cigar noob?[/QUOTE]

I have liked most I've had from Rocky Patel. CAO Gold is a fairly mild cigar that's not over the top expensive. And Hopinista has gotten my into Gurkhas. I really liked the Gurkha Beautiful. Thinking about having a smoke after dinner now that my cold seems under control.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

MIG IPA by Lost Rhino. Nice to have a growler waiting for me when I got home. I got a good wifey.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402005519.568816.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have liked most I've had from Rocky Patel. CAO Gold is a fairly mild cigar that's not over the top expensive. And Hopinista has gotten my into Gurkhas. I really liked the Gurkha Beautiful. Thinking about having a smoke after dinner now that my cold seems under control.

Second the CAO! Gurkha is also my favorite brand. The beauty is a great stick. I just ordered some limited Black Beauty's :D

Inside the Weber lies a "chicken burger". I would imagine grilling toothpaste would be a similar experience.

I still do not understand ground poultry. It looks like it came out of a tube, has the consistency of silly putty and no real flavor. As Mitch Hedberg said
“I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastrami,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself.”

Fins, you'll laugh at this. I was going to turn 40 and thought I should get some term coverage...I know some underwriters jack up the rates after age 40 on term policies. Coincidently, as that thought entered my mind, I was in the middle of a bet with my wife's uncle about who could lose more weight in a month. They sent me for my insurance physical at a time when I had lost 22 lbs. ran every day, was lifting, was eating like a champ, hadn't had a drink or smoke in 20+ days, etc. I got a prime rate in that policy for 20 years.

Fins, you'll laugh at this. I was going to turn 40 and thought I should get some term coverage...I know some underwriters jack up the rates after age 40 on term policies. Coincidently, as that thought entered my mind, I was in the middle of a bet with my wife's uncle about who could lose more weight in a month. They sent me for my insurance physical at a time when I had lost 22 lbs. ran every day, was lifting, was eating like a champ, hadn't had a drink or smoke in 20+ days, etc. I got a prime rate in that policy for 20 years.

Haha I should advise all my clients to do this.:rockin:

I clean up a lot of financial messes when people die. I've got life insurance, my friend.

I already knew you did, based of the fact you went to law school. That's why I said MORE life insurance :D I was only being facetious.

Hey was that cigar I had pictured the right CAO gold?

I already knew you did, based of the fact you went to law school. That's why I said MORE life insurance :D I was only being facetious.

Hey was that cigar I had pictured the right CAO gold?

I believe so. Same ring as the Gold.

Nothing. Stuck in traffic after an 11.5 day. Scouts and studying tonight, so probably no beer later, either. FML.

NHC can't come too soon.

That sucks. I always chug a beer or two before scouts... glad I did on Tuesday. Thought I was going on a hike which turned out to be us plucking an invasive plant out of a park.

Inside the Weber lies a "chicken burger". I would imagine grilling toothpaste would be a similar experience.

I hate poultry products that shouldn't be poultry.

I still do not understand ground poultry. It looks like it came out of a tube, has the consistency of silly putty and no real flavor. As Mitch Hedberg said
“I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastrami,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself.”

Amen.

Latest posts

Back