What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goooooood morning, floccers!! I'm on the cawfeh while trying to eat Peanut Butter Crunch with my teeth out.

I'm ... Ouch?! Or are you one of those that let cereal sit in milk until it is mush?

On the mertha flerkin coca cola. After a delayed flight and almost everything that could possibly go wrong, we're finally here. Since I started work early yesterday, I've officially been up for over 24 hrs straight. Sucks! But we made it. And I needed an early morning snack. View attachment 203753

Glass you made it - and White Castle isn't a bad consolation (until ten hours later at any rate). Have fun with the family!

So there was zero cell reception at the home brew club meeting last night. Good thing we decided to change venues (mainly because it is too crowded and noisy to meet.). Had the latest IPA from Sly Fox, 360 IPA, and their losing streak on IPAs continue. Had some great home brew though - best were a Sumatran RIS and a Czech dark lager that was fantastic.

Now it is morning and I'm freakin tired and drinking coffee before working out...

Coffee. Sitting in the car wash before heading to a meeting I do not want to attend, let alone drive 60-90 minutes to attend.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

O yeah. Just remember that its always better to pitch more than you need, rather than less. Breweries pitch at a much much higher rate than we do

Never say always. There are reasons you might want to underpitch.

Never say never either...

On the mertha flerkin coca cola. After a delayed flight and almost everything that could possibly go wrong, we're finally here. Since I started work early yesterday, I've officially been up for over 24 hrs straight. Sucks! But we made it. And I needed an early morning snack. View attachment 203753

White Castle is usually the first stop when I hit the Detroit area, I sometimes regret it but I never learn lol. Having Earl Grey

White Castle is usually the first stop when I hit the Detroit area, I sometimes regret it but I never learn lol. Having Earl Grey

Haha! That happens to me all the time. Taco Bell is the worst offender. Every time I get it, I wonder what the hell I was thinking afterward.
Hmmm, cheap fast "Mexican" food? What could possibly go wrong. :p

Kind of like gas station sushi, huh? ;)

Mmmm, I love gas station food poisoning! :p
On a related note, in the vending machine area of the hospital we take our daughter to for her annual heart checkups, there's one of those vending machines with tuna salad sandwiches, chili dogs, etc. I want to know who buys those things. I feel sick just looking at it. Who thinks vending machine tuna salad is a good decision?

Never say always. There are reasons you might want to underpitch.

Never say never either...

Very true. I should had said its this case its always better to over pitch.

Sitting outside in a downpour having some honey and cherries for breakfast. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401976588.170740.jpg

Mmmm, I love gas station food poisoning! :p
On a related note, in the vending machine area of the hospital we take our daughter to for her annual heart checkups, there's one of those vending machines with tuna salad sandwiches, chili dogs, etc. I want to know who buys those things. I feel sick just looking at it. Who thinks vending machine tuna salad is a good decision?

Edit: Sorry if this offends anyone here who enjoys a nice questionable vending machine tuna sandwich. ;)

I hit quote instead of edit and didn't realize till after it posted. I'm an idiot.

More water and some oats. It's almost time to bitchslap some weights.

I'm ... Ouch?! Or are you one of those that let cereal sit in milk until it is mush?

Glass you made it - and White Castle isn't a bad consolation (until ten hours later at any rate). Have fun with the family!

So there was zero cell reception at the home brew club meeting last night. Good thing we decided to change venues (mainly because it is too crowded and noisy to meet.). Had the latest IPA from Sly Fox, 360 IPA, and their losing streak on IPAs continue. Had some great home brew though - best were a Sumatran RIS and a Czech dark lager that was fantastic.

Now it is morning and I'm freakin tired and drinking coffee before working out...
nope. I used the on front top tooth I have and my bottom fronts. more of the clawfree here.

Futurama is awesome. One of my favorite shows. I can watch these over and over and not get tired. Plus its the only comedy cartoon that can make you cry too. Hate that its over

"What's that black cracker?"

"It's a tomato." :D
At least it's been canceled twice. Not many shows can say that.

Futurama is awesome. One of my favorite shows. I can watch these over and over and not get tired. Plus its the only comedy cartoon that can make you cry too. Hate that its over

You cried at the end of the episode where Fry's dog waited for him to come back, didn't you? ;)

My IPA (left) and Mattmmille's IPA. Mine is definitely darker but it is carbonated. I filled a bomber that went awry and was obviously flat. More boil off = darker beer and these IPAs with the same recipe came out very differently.

Both yummy if you ask me.
image-7.jpg

Latest posts

Back