Homebrewing in Ireland - Dublin City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rasec

Reaction score
Hi there,

my name is Cesar N., I've moved to Dublin, a couple of months ago. As I've been a professional brewer in a recent past, I'm thinking on coming back to "business", now as an homebrewer!

What I'm wondering is that if there are shops selling stuff here in Dublin were I can check for the things I need in a better way. I know a lot about beer and brewing, but I'm only an amateur regarding the secretes of homebrewing, that's why I would prefer to check personally instead of buying on-line. And by the way, I also only know one online store in Ireland [:(]...

So, do you know any stores in Dublin or around Dublin selling Hombrewing products/equipment?

Thanks in advance

Cheers :mug:

Welcome to the forum Cesar! :mug:
I would be very interested to hear your brewing story some time. We have at least one other member, Brewpastor who was also a commercial brewer at one time. He posted his story here in a couple of threads.

There are a few folks here from Great Britain. I am sure someone will chime in on a home brew store near Dublin.

Back