What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean "the". Isn't that half the posts on here... Well, with a description and no picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The parser does not find anything to drink in the above post. :ban:

Gatorade. I hurt from drinking last night. Tried out my imperial black saison (essentially a RIS made with saison yeast). It was good but not very carbonated after 3 weeks in the bottle.

Diet orange crush after finishing the RF wheel mount rebuild on the lawnmower. Had a gaping hole where the wheel/mount assembly used to reside. Used 1/8" thick aluminum stock,hex head sheet metal screws & some longer bolts,washers,etc to get it back together before HOA has a hissy fit. Gotta start on a template for the new Rear bumper cover mount next. Darn custom FG bumper covers have thin ****ty mounts on them that broke. :mad:

What do you mean "the". Isn't that half the posts on here... Well, with a description and no picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

He was kidding. We do that around here...joke with one another. You'll get used to it.

Water and aspirin.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407514215.112012.jpg

How's the Harvard PhD holding up there?

He and his friends want to front money for me to start a brewery. I know, that sounds nuts. But there would be no $ involved from my end. I don't know if I could quit my current job, which I love, to brew (and be stressed) on a full-time basis. :rockin:

He and his friends want to front money for me to start a brewery. I know, that sounds nuts. But there would be no $ involved from my end. I don't know if I could quit my current job, which I love, to brew (and be stressed) on a full-time basis. :rockin:
That is awesome. They know anything about what it really takes? It's not as easy as having cash but that is the #1 thing you'd need.

I'd do it but I do not love my job and my job does not love me. It would be a perfect breakup.

And I bet that other eye is ogling a bottle of "artisanal ice coffee!" :p

And remember kids, you can't spell artisanal without some anal! :D

more water ... but starting to feel like I've been drinking

You sound like it too ;)

Water now with lunch.

I'd start the brewery if I didn't have two little kids depending me...

They going to pay you wage for the whole building selection/permits/build-out/start-up period too? And how can you not love your job, you spend half of your time there at the beach or drinking, or drinking at the beach, or just smacked otherwise.

They going to pay you wage for the whole building selection/permits/build-out/start-up period too? And how can you not love your job, you spend half of your time there at the beach or drinking, or drinking at the beach, or just smacked otherwise.

I can't work from home. :fro:

I'd do it. But that's because I'm fairly certain my current job is killing me.

Side-by-side of my oaked RIS and non-oaked. Brewed same recipe, two different times. Smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407518282.790100.jpg

what's the verdict?

Both taste great but I prefer the non-oaked version at this moment. The oak has mellowed-out a ton, though. So, in December and on, that beer will be smooth as ****.

Just got the boil going and first hop additions.

That is awesome. They know anything about what it really takes? It's not as easy as having cash but that is the #1 thing you'd need.

I'd do it but I do not love my job and my job does not love me. It would be a perfect breakup.

They definitely don't. ****, even I don't. I just know it would be a major pain in the ass to get going. I mean, I love brewing but not sure I'm good enough or want to do it full-time for a living.

I see a bunch of breweries start-up and serve ****ty-ass beer. I don't want to be one of those.

You're late for brew day. I thought you were coming through.

They definitely don't. ****, even I don't. I just know it would be a major pain in the ass to get going. I mean, I love brewing but not sure I'm good enough or want to do it full-time for a living.

I see a bunch of breweries start-up and serve ****ty-ass beer. I don't want to be one of those.

You're late for brew day. I thought you were coming through.

Hell there's even articles being written asking if craft beer has a quality problem.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/beer/20...ng-craft-beer-industry-quality-problem/13432/

Smacked.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407523299.934985.jpg

Don't remember where I got that Rogue glass.

Hell there's even articles being written asking if craft beer has a quality problem.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/beer/20...ng-craft-beer-industry-quality-problem/13432/

And this http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80890677/ how can they be any good after a year of home brewing?

a somewhat local brewery had a problem with that. the original brewer had a swelled head and thought he could run with the big boys. hell, after 15 years I'm not ready, though I'd like to. now they have guys that have worked the industry & know what they're doing.

Back