Is DeathBrewer a filthy fookin' hippy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is DeathBrewer a filthy fookin Hippy?

• I heard he is actually a mormon, so no

• He has long hair. Hippy for sure

• Is he really the grim reaper?

• I think he wears ladie's undies

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have to say the only pics I had previously was your partial mash thread. These other ones make you out completely different. Now I don't know what to think of Death. Is he a dirty rocker or a ladie's man?

I have to say the only pics I had previously was your partial mash thread. These other ones make you out completely different. Now I don't know what to think of Death. Is he a dirty rocker or a ladie's man?

He don't get teh hot naughty sex from the ladies. He just steals their undies and runs off and wears them later.

He's from Oakland! if he was really a hippy he'd be living on the streets of Berkley, of course, he could commute....

Like I'm really one to say, I'm rockin the Jesus look, long brown/blonde hair with the goatee, 'stash, and usually wearing Birkenstocks....

If you also smell like patchouli you are definitely a hippy

There are people in Berkeley (I work in Berkeley and my LHBS is here) that SMELL LIKE PATCHOULI. They come into the LHBS with sandles, gnarled tonails and they fill the shop with their stank.

Usually they are nice people, but jesus man...take a shower and get something to scrub those feet.

There are people in Berkeley (I work in Berkeley and my LHBS is here) that SMELL LIKE PATCHOULI. They come into the LHBS with sandles, gnarled tonails and they fill the shop with their stank.

Usually they are nice people, but jesus man...take a shower and get something to scrub those feet.

Just imagine what they think of you. ;)

"I can't BELIEVE THIS GUY!" :rolleyes:

See, pretty much everyone I know gets that patchouli/hippy connection except for like EVERYONE down here. patchouli is used in day of the dead celebrations and other ceremonies (I live in the latino side of town). SWMBO smells it and goes "oooh, reminds me of fall" and I say "****! smells like dirty hippy!"

WTF, this thread was about hippy's and then yooper comes in and says she has big huge cans, kilted brewer gets butt hurt about not being teased for wearing skirts, 3 pictures of girls... a loose Johnny Depp reference, what the shiz is this. lol I want to be drinking right now... 7 more hours... 7, short, hours...

Now that's my type of lady!! The crazier and the better:mug:

you have no idea what you are talking about...

I am going to assume you mean FREAKY is better, to which i heartily agree...
but Crazy is crazy and crazy chicks are just ****ing crazy, and no thanks!

I don't know he looks pretty clean to me. And he can't be a hippy because he listens to death metal, death metal is hippy repellant.

Hippy or not...ladies undies or not....Who gives a frig...He has a way with the laydeez....

humina humina

IMG_0172.jpg

piratechix.jpg

So these haven't landed in your freezer yet, right???

moar pleuz

WTF, this thread was about hippy's and then yooper comes in and says she has big huge cans, kilted brewer gets butt hurt about not being teased for wearing skirts, 3 pictures of girls... a loose Johnny Depp reference, what the shiz is this. lol I want to be drinking right now... 7 more hours... 7, short, hours...

This is HBT of course. Normal Thread that goes every direction but the one intended. This forum should be scientific proof the beer causes ADD

Just for reference: A hippy looks like the idiot in the orange T shirt in the top row. The one with a leather fish around his neck.

apprentice2.jpg

Back