What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My IIPA followed by The Hen. I missed beer.

20150821_171238[1].jpg

There was always rumors the we occasionally get Cantillon here, but after 3 years of looking, this is the first one I've ever seen. Hopefully it is worth the $26 price tag.

The ONLY Cantillon beer I've ever had that I'd say wasn't worth the price tag is Broucsella. Which was damned good, don't get me wrong, but not on Cantillon's normal level. I've never once been able to get it in stores, only at beer bars, and I usually pay twice what you did by the bottle (and even more by the glass), gladly.

Just had a Perpetual IPA. Kids stole my phone. And I ran over it with the lawnmower. Done deal. ****.

Just had a Perpetual IPA. Kids stole my phone. And I ran over it with the lawnmower. Done deal. ****.

What the hell? Don't they know by now to not leave things in the path of your DUI-mowing?

A big bowl of goober. With the last half glass of my blonde. Keg is kicked. I now have two empty taps and the third has an unknown quantity of Apfelwein in the keg. I need to get serious with my brewing again.

View attachment 1440194663119.jpg

@Remmy - that is rough, sorry.

DGAF mode but early with a Molson at the food truck rally lunch, and an early departure for home and a hit of Champion Gose. Not bad, but boy, do the have some consistency issues. More to come as I finish the last bit of packing tonight.

What the hell? Don't they know by now to not leave things in the path of your DUI-mowing?

A big bowl of goober. With the last half glass of my blonde. Keg is kicked. I now have two empty taps and the third has an unknown quantity of Apfelwein in the keg. I need to get serious with my brewing again.

No ****ing idea. I'm still pissed. But life could be a lot worse.

people!!! fellow drunkards of fine taste, I call unto you! someone tell me about their personal view of Delirium Argentum. my local just got it in and I grabbed a bottle. the neck label says 2014 but the cork looks like it says 2015.

people!!! fellow drunkards of fine taste, I call unto you! someone tell me about their personal view of Delirium Argentum. my local just got it in and I grabbed a bottle. the neck label says 2014 but the cork looks like it says 2015.

Never heered of it, mac.

More hops.

IMG_20150821_173616.jpg

IPAs are like milk. Nobody buys old milk, they shouldnt buy old IPA but a lot of people don't know any better. I sure didn't when I started drinking craft beer.

Still on water, my mouth is watering for the Jai Alai in the fridge canned 3 days ago.

Had a Green Flash Natura Morta Plum and a Blue Pants Candy Bar Pinstripe stout down at the Smokestack. GF was good, but tart. The Candy bar Pinstripe should not of even put PB in their description, however it is still delicious with caramel and vanilla.

Back