What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNGabe said:
...Takes a lot more than Budweiser stouts and saisons to make me jealous....

Oh, you're one of those people. Like the *****enizzle that posted #budweiser under my picture of a Sofie on Instagram.

atimmerman88 said:
How did you manage a private tour?
Buddies parents won a silent auction for the tour for up to 4 people. I can't wait for them to release el hefe and petite mutant. 1500lbs of Wisconsin cherries went into petite.

nukebrewer said:
I think you quoted the wrong post there, Wes.

I somewhat corrected it in another post since I couldn't edit the first one. :D

image-2664183076.jpg

Meh it's ok but I worked hard to bring it back

finsfan said:
Havinf my first breakfast stout, damn this is goo!

Damn no correction satirday!

Yeah it's good stuff. In my experience though, that's the best it gets. I had one from a year ago and I didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as the ones I had young.

WesleyS said:
Oh, you're one of those people. Like the *****enizzle that posted #budweiser under my picture of a Sofie on Instagram.
If they made a kopi luwak beer, I'd organize protests. ;)

I didn't like goose island before the buy out. Only one of the saisons I've tried was sofie paradisi and though decent, is never drop that much for their bottles even if they weren't owned by ab in-bev. There are much better beers for less money.

mcbaumannerb said:
I'll post the beer fest list tomorrow, but now out on the town. Bruery's 6 Geese a Laying AmericanStrong.
As bad as the past Xmas beers from them? See Wes, I dislike all sorts f breweries. :D

Having myself another Gandhi-bot clone 1.0 before I get into my haul from today. Those Brew Dog brews are pretty hefty. The Bashah is 8.6% and the Devine Rebel is 12.1%, not to mention the Oerbier. I've got a good night ahead of me. :D Speaking of... I never showed that haul pic.

Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

TNGabe said:
If they made a kopi luwak beer, I'd organize protests. ;)

I didn't like goose island before the buy out. Only one of the saisons I've tried was sofie paradisi and though decent, is never drop that much for their bottles even if they weren't owned by ab in-bev. There are much better beers for less money.

I never thought their regular stuff was anything outstanding, just run if the mill. Not bad but not something to specially seek out. But I do like the special stuff that is still being brewed in Chicago(BCBS, etc.) but I do agree about the price. That's the only thing that has kept me from buying Lolita and the other ones that are about 19-20 dollars a bottle.

wobrien said:
Look how awesome my "cellar" is!

Don't be jealous losers! ;)

I'm drinking a 2011 Mad Elf at the moment. Pics of that later.

You're cellar sucks anus! It's so bad that you should probably send some it those to me. ;)

DisturbdChemist said:
No sadly. While I was cleaning it up. A damn piece of glass got me in the palm

Drink a Prairie Bomb to get over it. Just be careful with the bottle. ;$

wobrien said:
Look how awesome my "cellar" is! Don't be jealous losers! ;) I'm drinking a 2011 Mad Elf at the moment. Pics of that later.

Now stille nacht and temptation can bring out my green eyed monster. Stille Nacht is hard to find. Wishing I'd have brought some brews with. Just sipping bourbon is sleeping down my getti right.

If missouria wins sec championship, I sont know where I was going with that but I'll be pissed. Not as pissed as my wofe, but pissed.

WesleyS said:
You're cellar sucks anus! It's so bad that you should probably send some it those to me. ;)

That's it! I'm taking my beer and going home!

Also, could you imagine nozzle on no-edit Saturday? Or would you not be able to tell the difference?

Look how awesome my "cellar" is!

Don't be jealous losers! ;)

I'm drinking a 2011 Mad Elf at the moment. Pics of that later.

That's clearly a fridge, a cellar is made from cedar! Gah loser!
Having some Skeeter Pee while bottling Java Brown. I was gonna hold off till tomorrow but the NP edit thing seems like it could get interesting

ForumRunner_20131207_192618.jpg

wobrien said:
That's it! I'm taking my beer and going home! Also, could you imagine nozzle on no-edit Saturday? Or would you not be able to tell the difference?

Actually I think you could. I think his spelling was a well manicured art. I miss it.

And--how can you call that a cellar? Where's the BCBS? Loser

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Having some Skeeter Pee while bottling Java Brown. I was gonna hold off till tomorrow but the NP edit thing seems like it could get interesting

Glad yours joining the party bro! Not edit! Not edit! No edit! Nonedirj'

wobrien said:
That's it! I'm taking my beer and going home!

Also, could you imagine nozzle on no-edit Saturday? Or would you not be able to tell the difference?

That would be glorious! I know he's out there somewhere watching this thread and saying: Fooooooooooooooooook! :D

TNGabe said:
Ha, where should I be going in Nashville? Destinations so far have ranged from unimpressive to severely disappointing. 2nd beer I had at Black Abbey was undrinkable. I'm back to the hotel while my wife and her sister go back to the hospital for round 2 of visiting. Drink pic will be posted shortly. :D

Dont know where youre at, but Broadway Brewhouse ( there are several), 12th St. Taproom, and if you want cocktails, Patterson House. Usually a bit of a wait but worth it. Routinely on lists of best bars in the country and deserving of the title.

TNGabe said:
Now stille nacht and temptation...

When I took that picture I just knew you'd pick out the SN, haha

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:

The funny thing is, I'd love to see more of those pics, but he's just going about it all wrong

one-L said:
Dont know where youre at, but Broadway Brewhouse ( there are several), 12th St. Taproom, and if you want cocktails, Patterson House. Usually a bit of a wait but worth it. Routinely on lists of best bars in the country and deserving of the title.

Thanks! The post I'd quoted showed 'imbibe' magazine a there was an article on Nashville. Might try Patterson house when my wife gets back later. I was looking at it earlier, but since I'd be drinking akin I figured I'd get a bottle for what two bourbons would cost me there.

DisturbdChemist said:
That's my plan tonight to morn the lost off my beloved BCBS. Can't wait for that. That will not be spilled

It's ridiculously good. I'm so glad I got a sample of it. Especially since they raped me on the price of the bottle. At Petrol.

Latest posts

Back