Does WLP655 have Brett Lambicus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White Labs Please, bookmark this.

I have no idea who "THEY" are in this scenario since the White Labs website very clearly states: brett, sacc, lacto, and pedio. Sooo.... I'm sure you googled your yeast before getting on here. Right? Just kidding. RDWHAHB

White Labs Please, bookmark this.

I have no idea who "THEY" are in this scenario since the White Labs website very clearly states: brett, sacc, lacto, and pedio. Sooo.... I'm sure you googled your yeast before getting on here. Right? Just kidding. RDWHAHB

I'm pretty certain he is asking which strain(s) of Brett it contains. It doesn't appear that Whitelabs' site states this. Perhaps it is proprietary.

He is asking if it has Brett-L versus Brett-B or Bret-C

Does WL Sour belgian mix have Brett L. in it. They wont tell me.

Why does it matter? I would suspect that it doesn't, as I think the real horsey characteristics might dominate the beer rather than the blend of the Brett and the acids. Probably Brett-B. If you really want Brett-L, you could add it separately.

Try posting this question on the Lambic Forum, someone there might have an idea.

Back