2009 Fantasy Football Rejects League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will have mine first thing in the morning. I just have to wait for my paycheck to hit the bank overnight tonight.

Everyone's payed up. I don't think I've ever been in a league that paid up so quickly.

I usually just have whoever holds the bank take my entry fee out of my winnings. :D

I figured I'd let you all maintain the illusion that someone else might win this year just a little bit longer. ;)

If you guys want, just for fun I created a pro pick'em. Although if you join, prepared to be dominated by my picking prowess :D

Code:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem
League: 27057
Password: homebrew

Well ****! I was thinking about going to the beach tomorrow through sunday. I hate doing prerankings but it looks like I know how the rest of my night is going to be spent.

Well I didn't go to the beach so I will be here for the draft. Now that is dedication!!!

You all ready to lose?!?!?

If you guys want, just for fun I created a pro and college pick'em. Although if you join, prepared to be dominated by my picking prowess :D

Code:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem
League: 27057

Code:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college/
League: 12512

We did vs. the spread last year and it wasn't real fun. Either straight up or straight up with confidence points seems to go over better.

We did vs. the spread last year and it wasn't real fun. Either straight up or straight up with confidence points seems to go over better.

I agree with Bearcat- I thought it would be fun to do it against the spread, but it actually came down to basically a coin toss. It was way more luck than any picking skill.

That said, since I'm only playing and not running any leagues this year, I'll do whatever you end up doing.

Enjoy the draft, yahoo is giving me a blank screen even though the wonderfull check your machine gave me an all good.

This f-ing blows.

I agree with Bearcat- I thought it would be fun to do it against the spread, but it actually came down to basically a coin toss. It was way more luck than any picking skill.

That said, since I'm only playing and not running any leagues this year, I'll do whatever you end up doing.

No problem, I can change it so the spread isn't used. I'm not picky either way. With college you have to use the spread but I agree that with pro it really just makes it a coin toss half the time.

I wanted to post this here as well because I know I don't check the league message board very often. There is discussion that fractional points should be turned on. I agree with this.

It just means that your player gets credit for everything they do. For example, if you get 1 point for every 10 yards of rushing, with fractional points your player would get 0.9 points if he rushed 9 yards. The way it's set up now, your player would get no points if he only had 9 yards rushing.

IMO, playing without fractional points is BS.

That what I was assuming. I don't think I like that. There are yardage thresholds instead of per yard points for a reason.

How in the hell do I change the time zone? These PST times are driving me nuts. This is my first time using yahoo.

I am a fan of fractional points. Especially since we have bonuses built into the scoring for breaking major thresholds already (every 100 yards for rushing and receiving)

Back