so... I drank a bunch of wort and yeast...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And as we are a group of sophisticated people the correct term is bugle butt.....And I hold the record being able to play both taps and revelry the morning after a good drunk

You'll be fine. The people around you, however, won't.

Yes This. /\/\/\/\/\ I really doubt you'll die, I think you have to drink at least 2 gallons to die, did you drink that much? Well, nice knowing you while it lasted...

I hear a cure for the butt trumpet is beans. Lots and lots of baked beans.
Tell us when you start shoveling em in; I'll get my 3D glasses, popcorn, and a splatter shield.

Man this thread died quick. I guess no one could stand the smell. To bad becuase I had some....juicy bits.... to add :mug:

The OP hasn't even come back since 5 minutes after his first post. Do you all think he's okay? How much wort and yeast is a safe amount? I mean, I once drank about 2 pints of partially fermented wort and whoa. Even the next day, if I had an office job I woulda been fired. Maybe he's just out looking for a new job?

I saw a guy drink a glass of yeast and trub out of the bottom of my fermenter. His wife would not let him come over for a good long time after that

You know for months after he drank that he blamed me for his bugle bum but I know he was always a gassy guy.

Lots of people have similar problems with brewing yeast. Try some unpasteurized yogurt to restore more normal gut flora.

Back