What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNGabe said:
Last year I was doing 150-200 loaves and 250+ croissants every friday. I just bake a little for extra money now. If one of our farmers markets opens a storefront, I might get back to seriously baking again, but working 50ish hrs in 3 days was too much. I keep meaning to put some pics up here.
That's alot of work man!
I really need mash tun parts. I killed my cooler finally and I've got a friends now that is also nearly done for. On the other hand, I love Galaxy hops and if I don't order them now, I won't be able to get any this year.

Quite the dilemma. You might want to go for the galaxy though. Just to make sure you're able to get them.

Remmy said:
Definitely. I get NEBCO on the regular - I'm only 15 min/10 miles from the brewery.

I am doing 2 more trades this month and I'm done for August.

Sweet! I'll let you know when I'm able to do a trade and maybe we can set something up.

Know anything about the kohatu? I think they're kinda bland for NZ nops, are they another hallertau descendant? I haven't used them, only had them in a randall. Good pilsner or maybe saison type hop, not sure how they'd go in an IPA or APA.

Haven't heard much, just what they have in the description on all the homebrew supply sites. Supposedly it's quite intense even at relatively low hopping rates. But you would know better than I since you've had a beer with it and I haven't. I'm going to use 4 oz of it in a double red in conjunction with two other NZ hops. The other 4 oz is probably going to go in a SMaSH with 2-row or maybe MO.

This while sitting outside as my daughter plays in her pool.

image-839322243.jpg

Dayum! It's frikkin hot! I don't think my daughter's pool is big enough for me though.

Grape Skeeter pee.. the last Growler of it. And with this rain it may be gone soonMaybe time to brew some more :rockin: I gotta say, grape may be my favorite so far.

Anyone know a good blueberry Mead recipe? Just went to the patch and need me some Mead in my life

celebrating the new best thing about brewing, the $40 50lb bag of 2 row that tallgrass sells :D in honor of them being so awesome, im drinking an 8-bit which just so happens to be hop rocketed with GALAXY!

Man those guys are doing really good things! I'm glad I'm so close to enjoy it! :D :mug:

Man those guys are doing really good things! I'm glad I'm so close to enjoy it! :D :mug:

i am too haha i said earlier on here that i didnt enjoy their new wild plum but i had it again last night and i have to change my mind, its a damn good beer too. I must have been drinking DIPA's before i had the first one cuz it was very good. only 10 minutes away from my house too :D woulda got a growler but the line was long and i already had cans in the fridge, plus people were looking at me like they wanted to kill me and take my grains

i am too haha i said earlier on here that i didnt enjoy their new wild plum but i had it again last night and i have to change my mind, its a damn good beer too. I must have been drinking DIPA's before i had the first one cuz it was very good. only 10 minutes away from my house too :D woulda got a growler but the line was long and i already had cans in the fridge, plus people were looking at me like they wanted to kill me and take my grains

Phhhh!! Tttttt ah ya! I would have been one of those people lookin too .. like how the hell did he get that? I know they don't have it just siting around in their store with a price tag on it.

Phhhh!! Tttttt ah ya! I would have been one of those people lookin too .. like how the hell did he get that? I know they don't have it just siting around in their store with a price tag on it.

haha no it does not, it took a few days of emails to arrange this, i guess they will do it pretty often tho just have to give them a day or so to make sure they have enough before they get more, and at $40 a pop they are gonna get to know me a lot better :mug:

haha no it does not, it took a few days of emails to arrange this, i guess they will do it pretty often tho just have to give them a day or so to make sure they have enough before they get more, and at $40 a pop they are gonna get to know me a lot better :mug:

Sh#t man. Nice! Who knows u may have a job there before too long : ) ..Backdoor black market grain sales maybe :D good score! Cheers. :mug:

Sh#t man. Nice! Who knows u may have a job there before too long : ) ..Backdoor black market grain sales maybe :D good score! Cheers. :mug:

to be honest i do wanna work there within a year haha they seemed shocked when they ask what i was making and i told them a maple nut brown ale (that i found in the recipes here) that is 11.2% :cross:

to be honest i do wanna work there within a year haha they seemed shocked when they ask what i was making and i told them a maple nut brown ale (that i found in the recipes here) that is 11.2% :cross:

That's a lot of nut brown maple ale! Hahaha do it man they just jelly. They have to stick to a brew schedule. And you can do what you will.

I would be down for that !! That ghandi bot seems good too. I wont be able do a trade till mid next week tho

I'm down for another trade (with Wes) and you after I pay these damn mortgages. LOL ****. I'm addicted to trades.

Remmy said:
I'm down for another trade (with Wes) and you after I pay these damn mortgages. LOL ****. I'm addicted to trades.

Frikkin mortgage payments! They come around every month don't they!
Stupid bank! Don't you know I need copious amounts of beer!!! :D

Starting a basement pub night off right. Patriots pre season and Red Sox with Peevy on the hill. Thank god I have 2 tv's In the pub

View attachment 140703

With all that Pats and Sox stuff, the last thing you should be doing is drinking an NYC beer.

GO YANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockin::rockin::rockin:

Latest posts

Back