What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
North Coast Old Stock Ale 2013. I didn't let it sit a year, but it has improved since February. Lots of butterscotch notes on it this go around.

Farmhouse session IPA

image-1452181195.jpg

Lightning just ****ed up my transformer. I'm ****ed. In the dark right now. Where's my ****ing generator? ****.

Some gknight eh. My mate won't drink anything in less than an (imperial) pint glass, bar lady looked at me like i was totally mad when i asked for a big glass for the gknight.

ForumRunner_20130810_000509.jpg

Cost me shedloads. Literally, far too much. But lovely.

I need to stop spending so much money on treason beer!!!!

MrNickVT said:
First time using a kegerator and I'm trying to dial in the right psi. I have it at about 12 psi

Depends how long you carb'd for. If you like the level you have it at, then set the psi for 10-12 and let it follow. Perfect flow rate and will keep the carb level appropriate for most styles

Ayinger Oktoberfest/Marzen. Wow, this reminds me of the beer I was served in Munich at Oktoberfest. Now I miss living overseas...

NIZZLE said:
I use 6 to 8 psi and it works for me.

It's funny because its been so foamy. I realized I didn't even have the co2 turned on lol. I set it at 12 and on my next pour ill try moving down from there!

j1laskey said:
Depends how long you carb'd for. If you like the level you have it at, then set the psi for 10-12 and let it follow. Perfect flow rate and will keep the carb level appropriate for most styles

It's a sixpoint resin keg. So I didn't carb it at all:)

drinking a hefeweizen i brewed early this year, found a lonely bottle in the back of the fridge. It was a nice surprise cause I thought I had killed them all off.:ban:

coldcrash said:
This is nice.

How is it? I purchased one a while ago was thinking about sitting on it for a while? Do you think aging would benefit this particular beer?

MrNickVT said:
I almost wish I would have got Bengali tiger as well!

I checked my usually liquor store's website and they show that they have 1/2 BBLs of Bengali. No Resin though. No sixtels of any Sixpoint either.

Latest posts

Back