"Natty" brewing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilaMinumBeer

Half-fast Prattlarian
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
(Nothing to see here cept a gloating fool)

I am FINALLY taking the next step to geek out my brewery and I am getting a gas line extension plumbed into my garage with a safety valve and a quick disconnect convienince outlet. Additionally, I am getting a water outlet plmbed in too for easier cleaning and cooling connects.

WhaHoo!

Of course, it took having the HVAC system die to get here so Whaaa! Turns out, my brewery puts more heat in the house than my 26 year old furnace.

Not certain yet. 1/2" is what is suggested by my "Appliance" manufacturer but, I think local codes will require a 3/4" minimum. It's being done under the permit for my HVAC system so, I'll leave it to the plumber/mechanic and Inspectors to get it right.

Plan on using a 1/2" connector hose from Tejas Smokers unless my plumber has a cheaper and better solution.

What the?.... I saw the thread title and thought you were making some "Natty Bo".... (Bohemian National)..being from MD I was intrigued....shucks.....LOL

Latest posts

Back