Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not gonna root for the Pats, but it is funny to see people knock Brady. Three rings and even with subpar to garbage players around him this year he had one of the best comebacks I've ever seen against the Saints and almost had another great one against the Panthers if not for a very questionable non-call to end it. Either way, I may not want to see him win another one, but it is even more impressive to watch him play like this now with these players, joy to watch one of the all time greats.

McBrewskie said:
I am not gonna root for the Pats, but it is funny to see people knock Brady. Three rings and even with subpar to garbage players around him this year he had one of the best comebacks I've ever seen against the Saints and almost had another great one against the Panthers if not for a very questionable non-call to end it. Either way, I may not want to see him win another one, but it is even more impressive to watch him play like this now with these players, joy to watch one of the all time greats.

Relevant facts!!!!

McBrewskie said:

I have seen fckin relevant facts and all of that is exactly what it looked like.

Thank you

Thank you McBrewskie for finally saying what most sane people know to be true.

It looks like mindsculptor is quickly becoming the dark horse candidate for uppity bro of this thread. Finsfan is still waaaaaay up there. Not sure if accidic is too, I blocked the novels that he typically posts.

bluemoose said:
It looks like mindsculptor is quickly becoming the dark horse candidate for uppity bro of this thread. Finsfan is still waaaaaay up there. Not sure if accidic is too, I blocked the novels that he typically posts.

I dunno. I kinda like the mindsculpter late addition here. I am actually curious if he'll out-pace Acid, even though Acid's had something like four months.

All you New England Jonathan Martins carry on, it greatly amuses me. Or we can get back to talking football. I'll let y'all make the call.

Mindsculptor said:
All you New England Jonathan Martins carry on, it greatly amuses me. Or we can get back to talking football. I'll let y'all make the call.

I made a call. To your mom! Heeeeey yoooo!

Wow. Lot of good stuff last few pages. Also the normal garbage.

My favorite part was when hippo got all hoppy and thought field goals were worth 30 points. Good stuff.

Some invested party might have to talk Hoppy down off whatever ledge he's perched upon right about now...

Cheers! ;)

Who is this Arizona? Are they a good team, must be to take down a powerhouse NC fav like Oregon........overated calp clap clap clap clap

So, Oregon lost to Arizona this week. Last week Arizona lost to Washington State. So, that means that the Cougars are better than the Ducks, right? Can I get a wheel here?

ChshreCat said:
So, Oregon lost to Arizona this week. Last week Arizona lost to Washington State. So, that means that the Cougars are better than the Ducks, right? Can I get a wheel here?

There's so much win here it's not even funny.

Wait, actually, it's f--king hilarious!!!

ChshreCat said:

Working on it

You know your QB sucks when they use the wildcat to eliminate any fumbles Hahaha terrible

Edit: 4 plays in the 1st quarter they didn't use Geno as QB. Hahaha Rex has a lot of confidence in him lol

h22lude said:
You know your QB sucks when they use the wildcat to eliminate any fumbles Hahaha terrible Edit: 4 plays in the 1st quarter they didn't use Geno as QB. Hahaha Rex has a lot of confidence in him lol

You should say "hahaha" more. It's totally cool.

sCam Newton's dive to get that late hit that led to the winning TD would've made any English Premiere League striker proud.

Between the dumb defenseless player penalties and rewarding faking, the NFL is going soft...

In these difficult times, a glance at the Eastern Division AFC standings is comforting.
Goal #1: Make the freakin' playoffs. Anything can happen after that...

Meanwhile, the Jets actualized MASSIVE SUCK...and the 'Fins reverted to themselves (though to their credit, they dodged Inevitability for 59 minutes).

Yup. Comforting...no matter what happens tonight...

Speaking of which: the weather is downright awful - I can't even comprehend playing out there tonight. The wind's gonna be a ***** for both sides.

Historically, this has always favored the Patriots. We'll see.
I can't recall a defense so obliterated by injury in recent history, there are key holes all over the place, run or pass.

Finally, there's the Welker Situation: Standing Boo, or Standing Ovation?
My solution: on his first appearance, the entire stadium should give Welker a huge standing O. Give him a good 45 seconds to soak it in.

Then, from the next play on, relentlessly harass his ass back to the Stone Age.

Fingers Crossed...

Cheers! ;)

ps: the answer to the 6th seed AFC question is: Pittsburg

In these difficult times, a glance at the Eastern Division AFC standings is comforting.
Goal #1: Make the freakin' playoffs. Anything can happen after that...

Meanwhile, the Jets actualized MASSIVE SUCK...and the 'Fins reverted to themselves (though to their credit, they dodged Inevitability for 59 minutes).

Yup. Comforting...no matter what happens tonight...

Speaking of which: the weather is downright awful - I can't even comprehend playing out there tonight. The wind's gonna be a ***** for both sides.

Historically, this has always favored the Patriots. We'll see.
I can't recall a defense so obliterated by injury in recent history, there are key holes all over the place, run or pass.

Finally, there's the Welker Situation: Standing Boo, or Standing Ovation?
My solution: on his first appearance, the entire stadium should give Welker a huge standing O. Give him a good 45 seconds to soak it in.

Then, from the next play on, relentlessly harass his ass back to the Stone Age.

Fingers Crossed...

Cheers! ;)

ps: the answer to the 6th seed AFC question is: Pittsburg

So take the under 55.5?

day_trippr said:
Wow, that high? I'm tellin' ya, just stepping out on my deck for a puff is a punishing ordeal tonight. If I was a person of the betting persuasion, I'd definitely take the under... Cheers!

What a pansy. I was just out hunting in -1F. They sure make em tough in Boston!!

motobrewer said:
What a pansy. I was just out hunting in -1F. They sure make em tough in Boston!!

I was out earlier. 9 degrees here, wind chill made it -35 or so. Glad I was in a ground blind and not a tree stand

bluemoose said:
I was out earlier. 9 degrees here, wind chill made it -35 or so. Glad I was in a ground blind and not a tree stand

Yeah, because, that's possible.

Must be that south boston math.

Latest posts

Back