4 keg 3 tap keezer in progress

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRF

Reaction score
The collar is now done.

Keezer 1.0 Nov 8.jpg

k2.jpg

No I didn't, that's what left of the box it came in and it makes it easy to slide around while working on it, lol.

The first beer has been dispensed from the new keezer, a Vienna ale.

First Beer.jpg

Beautiful work!

as a nit pic not related to your wood working - why mention 4 kegs in the title and only have 3 taps? You could add a tee to one of the CO2 lines and a 4th tap, or have a picnic tap on hand to serve out of the 4th as well.

The original plan was to have the 4th keg charging on co2 to be ready as a backup keg, but I'm still trying to keep 3 taps flowing, which isn't easy, maybe I should have only had 2 taps? Or a bigger freezer to start with, lol.

The original plan was to have the 4th keg charging on co2 to be ready as a backup keg, but I'm still trying to keep 3 taps flowing, which isn't easy, maybe I should have only had 2 taps? Or a bigger freezer to start with, lol.

I think having the ability to carb keg #4 will be helpful for you down the road. Having the keg ready to go is great when you kick one of the others. Maybe I'm impatient? I hear you able thinking of reducing rather than adding taps - I have 3 taps as well and it's hard to keep up when life gets in the way! Cheers!

Back