The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the calendar and doing some planning. Masstoberfest is going to be the first Saturday in October this year. Put in your vacation requests and line up your bail bondsman now.

After my trip to Texas I'm thinking I might do briskest instead of the Hawg this year.

Thaaaaaaat issssssse aaaaaa-DOR-able. Paulie is finally showing his true feelings and having his little cookout in honor of my birthday.

I knew you cared Paul. I KNEW it

Crap, first week in October I have too wash my car. I'm out. Could you pick dates that are colder outside. I really like it when it's 40° and I have to wear gloves to brew.

Crap, first week in October I have too wash my car. I'm out. Could you pick dates that are colder outside. I really like it when it's 40° and I have to wear gloves to brew.

What the **** are you talking about? You were sweating worse that Paulie this past October. If Masstoberfest isn't held when it's below freezing, I'm worried you're going to get heatstroke. Well, not worried.

He was sweating 'cause he was afraid he'd miss the first round of $20 champagne at the Opera. He practically wore me out with all his running around.

Hey Dakota, what are you going to have to run out at the last minute and get at the homebrew store this year?

He was sweating 'cause he was afraid he'd miss the first round of $20 champagne at the Opera. He practically wore me out with all his running around.

Hey Dakota, what are you going to have to run out at the last minute and get at the homebrew store this year?

Hopefully nothing.

Thinking of a smaller batch size, but my rig isn't set up for small batches.

See? This is total crap... every year its the same thing... "Ewwwww. Cape thinks he's waaaayyyy too cool to show up. Boo hoo hooo".

It's not that I think I'm too cool... i just don't want to go. My choices for that day are: 1) hang out with you dorks...or... B). Anything else.

It's an easy call.

That is not very nice. As a pro brewer isn't it your responsibility to nurture the budding interest of home brewers in endeavors like these? Don't you have a responsibility to the brewing community? What would Jim Koch say about your behavior?

No, no, and... he wouldn't say anything... too busy counting his billion dollars.

Now if you'll excuse me, Cape has to begin contemplating his Cape's lunch options.

If you're smart you'll come over to the dining commons at UMass. First warm day of spring and the boobies are popping out everywhere. It's like Disneyland for dirty old men over here today. Farkin' A... Look at her!

I need a cigarette.

"Tit Wednesday" appears to have come on a Monday this year. I tell you what, it should be a freakin' state holiday.

On a semi-related note, I had to drop the_Boy off at preschool this morning, and while we were waiting I got to chatting with the MILF-iest MILF I've ever seen in my life. You think it'd be suspicious if I volunteered to keeping doing the morning dropoff?

Latest posts

Back