The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GTFOH! That's not possible. At least not without engaging in various unnatural sex acts with the judgesssssss...

Oh... Now I get it. I might be a little slow sometimes but eventually I figure it out.

You may want to check out the side menu of unnatural sex acts to see if you can sub in the creation of pizza pie. Check legality in certain states too.

Hanley Ramirez broke the wall.

CC1O4IOW0AAQ30f.jpg

Does it still count as a home run if if goes THROUGH the Green Monster?

I'm nervous to dip my toe into this thread, but I just want to check something:

We've just had an offer accepted on a house in Maynard. Y'all don't live there, do you? At least tell me that Paul doesn't.

:D

Hey. Back in the day, the rumor was Maynard had the most bars per capita of MA towns. Real bars too. The Red Door, Sitn' Bull.... all good biker bahs. To be specific PTN doesn't live there but his mom did.

And N00b you really have to do something about that name. Dyqik???? WTF is that supposed to be? Now if it were DieQwik, that would be a good name.

Meh, it's pronounced the same.

And which ever forum I try to join, no bugger has already taken it.

Latest posts

Back