New club forming in NW Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerJR

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just a quick announcement regarding a new homebrew club that's forming in Northwest Indiana. The first meeting of the as-yet-unnamed club will be Monday, December 7, 2009, at Crown Brewing in Crown Point, IN. The meeting will start at 7 pm.

The initial thought is that the meetings will be the first Monday of every month. The first meeting will be pretty loose, just a chance for everyone to get to know each other and get a feel for what the group as a whole expects from the club.

Bob from Kennywood Brewing Supply provided the impetus for starting the club. :mug: He asked for a show of hands to get an idea as to how many might be attending the initial meeting, so if you're planning on being there, send me a PM and I'll pass the word on to Bob.

Let's get together and see what happens!

Eric

I've joined this club and have to say its great! Full membership even gets you 10% off at Kennywood Brewing Supply, plus a bunch of great people who love to brew and share ideas and sample each others brews. I highly recommend it to anyone who's near by and would like to just check it out. Hope to see you there, Castermmt

Latest posts

Back