HBT Fantasy Football 2015, League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what to do with this team. What a disaster.

Also, I work Sundays and can't make game time substitutions. Also a disaster.

I won by 40+ points in all three of my leagues this week. Might be time to try my hand at FanDuel

Wondering if there is someone with commissioner powers that could forgive my early blunder this weekend, I knew b. Roethlisberger was out yesterday. Heck I was at the game I tried picking up tyrod and tannehill with no luck and just thought I could pick up someone today or tomorrow and plug them in. It never occurred to me Ben would lock up my spot and here lies my mistake. I guess I'm polling the league if there is anyone against forgiving my ignorance so I can plug in Fitzpatrick. If not I guess I learned my lesson

If you see this Jeff5005 what's your thought I'm playing you so your opinion matters the most here

I did the same thing last week with a WR. I had a trade pending for one that wouldn't go through until Friday or Saturday, but left in the guy who wasn't playing but had a Thursday game, so I couldn't use the new WR for the Sunday game...

Yep, you just failed this week haha. I cant do anything about it now, that wouldn't be right. Sorry bout your luck. ;)

- Roger

I'm going to have to keep my eye open for this next year; sounds way better than my FF league at work where the winner just gets a high five at the end of the season...

Yep, you just failed this week haha. I cant do anything about it now, that wouldn't be right. Sorry bout your luck. ;)

- Roger

First Deflategate now this, I'm burning our friendship bracelet.

- Kraft

On a side note I can't be further from in sinc with my team. No QB and two 15+ point scorers and my starters are doing nothing

All around bad day for me. I lose to the pitiful ISO Beer and the Eagles season ends in flames in early October...

I havent won just yet. Although, if you would've been up on your schit you would have beaten me. You bench has good points at least. :D

Nice win man!

Thanks! Actually, can you answer a question for me? Looking at the numbers, I'm a little confused about the standings. I'm 3-1 like a bunch of other teams, but I have the most points for total, so how am I only in 3rd place? In the Yahoo leagues that would have me in 1st. This is my first time doing an NFL.com league so I think I'm just unfamiliar with the scoring. My team name is MrStinkerTinker btw

Thanks! Actually, can you answer a question for me? Looking at the numbers, I'm a little confused about the standings. I'm 3-1 like a bunch of other teams, but I have the most points for total, so how am I only in 3rd place? In the Yahoo leagues that would have me in 1st. This is my first time doing an NFL.com league so I think I'm just unfamiliar with the scoring. My team name is MrStinkerTinker btw

The rankings is based off of head-to-head match ups, not just the amount of points you've scored this season, but it also takes a few other considerations into that ranking as well. Since you have lost to beer hunters, you cant be ranked higher when you guys have the same record. Since I havent lost to either of you, you are ranked lower since we all have the same record. Between hunters and I, he has the most points for so he takes #1

Plus, I wont let you be ranked higher than me. I just personally bumped you down so I could take the #2 spot. :D ;)

The rankings is based off of head-to-head match ups, not just the amount of points you've scored this season, but it also takes a few other considerations into that ranking as well. Since you have lost to beer hunters, you cant be ranked higher when you guys have the same record. Since I havent lost to either of you, you are ranked lower since we all have the same record. Between hunters and I, he has the most points for so he takes #1

Plus, I wont let you be ranked higher than me. I just personally bumped you down so I could take the #2 spot. :D ;)

That makes sense. So when you lose to me I move up? :D

looks like my season has come to a screeching halt now that Charles is out with an ACL injury :( that makes the second player I've lost this season to ACL. Not that it matters anyways, I'm in the bottom 4 teams this year. oh well, there's always next year I guess...

anyone got any RBs they'd be willing to trade?

i finally got a win this week.

After losing my top 2 WR to ACLs before the season even started, I'm just looking to play spoiler for the rest of the season. Not sure how i'll do that, but at least i have a plan...

@mhurst111 jordy? I had him in one my other leagues as well(my 3rd pick of the draft), coincidentally I also have Charles in that same league... I'm boned in that league as well :(

@mhurst111 jordy? I had him in one my other leagues as well(my 3rd pick of the draft), coincidentally I also have Charles in that same league... I'm boned in that league as well :(

jordy and kelvin benjamin - both blew out ACLs in the preseason...

Back