2016 Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Firerat. It was a frustrating season but had lots of fun. I will box up some local Nevada Beers and send them your way.

Wow I had an awful team... it'll take a few weeks, but how does a nut brown I just brewed and something commercial from the Cincinnati area sound?

So what is the secret to shipping beers? Since I am sending you from Georgia, will be a trick finding something you can't get down there....

Firerat. Two of each of these local brews heading your way.

IMG_0521.jpg

@firerat your winnings from the big gulps has just been sent. You should get it Friday. I will pm you the tracking number when I get home

@firerat

I'll be sending my package next month. I'm waiting for a trip to Russian river next month, and I'll get your goodies from there.

Firerat your beer is finally on the way!! Sorry to take so long to ship it. Supposed to be there next Monday. If you need the tracking number let me know and I can pm you.

Quick Question:

Anyone know of a reputable site for creating a pick'em league, but only for one team? Someone at work is setting up a Detroit Lions pool wher eyou pick them to either win or lose each week and the number of points they score. Tie breakers get sorted out by total points estimated.

I wanted to set this up online, so we can picks each week and they can fill out their entries on their phones, computers, etc., rather than having to go to them to get their picks.

I can't find anything that can be set up for only a single team. Any thoughts? If I can't get this set up this way, then we are down to picking everything at the start of the season, which doesn't seem as interesting in my mind (But would eliminate any issues with people not getting their picks in on time...)

If we don't hear back from the op/league commissioner in a few days I was thinking of creating a new league account to try to get filled up before the start of the season. I don't mean to step on his toes, I just don't want to see the league die.

So we have at least five!!! Later tonight I'll create a new NFL.com league and pm you guys the info. I was thinking to do ppr again just to keep it different from the other league. Anyone opposed?

So we have at least five!!! Later tonight I'll create a new NFL.com league and pm you guys the info. I was thinking to do ppr again just to keep it different from the other league. Anyone opposed?

I'm good with PPR, have you looked into ESPN's fantasy engine. I like it way better than anyone else's out there. But that's just MO.

That's fine I will post in another thread to try and get a couple more people. Are we going to keep this at a max of 10 again?

That's fine I will post in another thread to try and get a couple more people. Are we going to keep this at a max of 10 again?

I'm open to anything. I think 10-12 teams still leaves some depth in free agency. 14-16 leagues I find it hard to compete when your players start getting injured because your digging so deep. But, like I said, I'm down for anything!

I'm good with PPR, have you looked into ESPN's fantasy engine. I like it way better than anyone else's out there. But that's just MO.

i dont care for nfl.com either, although, i think its getting better. The player predictions are wayyyyyy off! We have tried it for hbt before, but espn used direct email invites. they might have changed now, but it was more of a hassle trying to get everyone's email than to just use a league id like we can on nfl.com.

Back