Quick Mead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tooomanycolors

Reaction score
Ok so Im gonna post a pdf presentation with a method, recipe, and schedule of how to make a legitimate quick mead. think total time start to drink in 3 months or less. The big thing with this is you need real KOH which tends to be controlled as it is a nasty basic substance.

http://www.beertown.org/events/hbc/presentations/KrisEngland_NHC.pdf

There is the link, try it if you want. I have tasted 2 versions of this neither that I made but they were good, and the guy who made them is much better at brewing than I am.

Let me know what you think of it. Also I will try to find the .doc file that the individual I know made which is a good summary of the presentation I linked to.

OK - you wanted feed back.
Page two, love it. Great mead is easy, crap mead is easy.
I would change that to crap mead is easier.

Page 3 - Outline where your at. Northern where? I'm thinking Britain? USA?, China? East Coast, West Coast?

After that it is all great info - saved it and will attempt to memorize it.
Thank you, that is a good paper, are you looking to publish it? If not, you should.

i meant freedback on if people try this, I didnt make the presentation and Im not affliated with those who did in anyway.

In the local HB club a member did this and his was good, so I thought I would share with all the fly fisher brewers on the forums.

Back