What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389999394.622488.jpg
Nice Pale Ale from DIsturbdChemist

Lots of citrus. Very refreshing

8 wired Bumaye imperial stout aged in pinot noir barrels. It's fecking amazing.

Going to have to carry Houston boy home soon.

Please accept my apologies. He's not representing the Texas folk very well. Most of us can hold our alcohol very well.

BTW, I know my profile says Connecticut, but I assure you I was born and raised in TX. I'm stationed in CT with the Navy.

View attachment 172851
Nice Pale Ale from DIsturbdChemist

Lots of citrus. Very refreshing

I really liked that one too. They use a kolsch yeast. I think it says on the side of the can. Cheers!

Water right now but had a Boulevard imperial stout and southern star- serial Keller

Third pour of Maniacal. Chicken in the oven, rolls ready, veg awaiting.

4yo decided not to sleep, instead emptied all the drawers in his room. Sigh.

1389999717319.jpg

so I went over to my parents House to watch my niece and nephew tonight for a bit...niece was in the bathroom and I could hear her talking to someone i open the door and I said Kenzie who are you talking to and she said my people I said who are your people she said the people in poo town and then she grunted and said Oh I made another Friend.... What 3 year Olds will say

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Haha what a good welcoming to the UK

He's just grinning and looking confused. I'm jealous of some of the beers he's drunk (not available here) but he added chilli sauce to his fish and chips, which is a massive faux pas so I now have less sympathy.

I got a few pints left in me before I need to lie down...

so I went over to my parents House to watch my niece and nephew tonight for a bit...niece was in the bathroom and I could hear her talking to someone i open the door and I said Kenzie who are you talking to and she said my people I said who are your people she said the people in poo town and then she grunted and said Oh I made another Friend.... What 3 year Olds will say

Okay... Scared my 4yo, laughed that hard.

Having a 4 and a 6 yr old, I can definitely say yeah, they say the funniest things.... that's pretty funny.

About to crack open another hb pale ale while finishing cooking dinner for the kids

Drinking a yueungling listening to todays dp show... If you don't know who dp is and don't listen to his show i feel sorry for you

Nice!

Wearing my Justin smith Jersey and sitting on my couch drinking and praying

Not going to lie. It's gonna be tough.

I am hosting the Super Bowl party at my house this year and it's gonna suck if the Niners don't make it there and win it all.

Back