co2 gasket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evandam

Reaction score
Can you find something like this at a hardware store, or will I have to get it at the gas supply place. Reason I ask is I would like one tomorrow, but not sure if any of the gas places are open.

Can you find something like this at a hardware store, or will I have to get it at the gas supply place. Reason I ask is I would like one tomorrow, but not sure if any of the gas places are open.

you are talking tank to regulator? i am currently using a standard oring until i can get to the welding place to pick up the right type. Works fine

If you are looking for a Co2 gasket on a Saturday and your local welding distributor is not open, I would suggest a store that supplies paint ballers, or even a local beer or soda distributor. Good Luck :rockin:

I cut a piece out of plastic from a butter dish lid and it worked fine with no leaks.

I have cut them out of plastic with no trouble. Any plastic with some thickness works fine. Last time was at a fishing weekend....

I do keep spares, I am a weldor and Co2 is a welding gas.

Back