• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: LED christmas lights

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkov

Reaction score
this might sound like a strange request, but im looking for LED christmas light strands, more specifically the white and/or blue ones. This is for another hobby DIY, but i cant find them at the stores around here anymore. and online places are asking to much IMO

I have one box of the GE brand I got from Lowes. They have a slight frequency to them, PM me if you are interested. I only paid $3.00 for them and I will never use them.

You'll need some red ones to make a proper seedling box. White/Blue lack the red wavelength.

You'll need some red ones to make a proper seedling box. White/Blue lack the red wavelength.

Not true, red is used for flowering stages of the plant cycle, the plant won't be using it in the seedling and vegetative stage. I doubt that, that would what your using these for anyhow, and why you would use Christmas lights for something like that I have no idea. Additionally, LED's are not good for growing anything, the light quality is poor and can cause burning. Go with some CFL's or HPS.

Didn't mean to threadjack. Someone get this guy some Christmas lights!!

i think i found one member who can hook me up with 1 box of whites. still looking for 1 more box, white or blue. i have plenty of regular christmas lights to trade also but payment via paypal or something is probably easiest. thanks

Latest posts

Back