Hello From Massachusetts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjaadland

Reaction score
Greetings from south coast Massachusetts, I have been brewing now for four years, all grain for three. This time of year I try to get a batch in every week end as I need the pipe line for late spring thru summer. I also have a second projected I will be starting this spring, converting our 100 year old carriage house into a brew pub man cave :D. We just moved in this past summer and I have been slowly working on it, it may take years but will be sweet when it is done. I do all my brewing out there now on a homemade RIMS system. That was the 1st step in getting the “Carriage House Brewery” going, and the rest is under a design build. :mug:

Matt

0202132316a.jpg

0202132221.jpg

0202132203.jpg

Looks intense, can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Just joined from MA too, sounds like you brew a lot of beer!

Beautiful area of the commonwealth with the interesting coast line. And a great place for a nano brewery!!! Carriage House Brewery sounds great.

The coast line is were I am when not brewing as you can see by my avatar ;) and in the back ground of a few of the pictures I posted. I am a huge serf caster, one of my always on tab beers is "Carriage House Serf Cast Amber"

Back