This Forum is Awesome!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawgbrew

Reaction score
I belong to several other Forums for various other things, but this is by far the most useful forum! People are very willing to help instead of put down or make fun of peoples questions. Great Boards!

agreed.

we're all noobs at some point. thankfully, most of the veteran brewers here take that to heart and are happy to help out.

Yup, seem to be a lot of helpful people here, depite all of us stupid newbies asking the same questions 1,000 times a day. Beer takes time & most of us are impatient. It helps to have some experienced brewers to tell us to chill out and wait, which just happens to be the answer to 95% of the questions posted here.

Remember newbies, RDWHAHB.

It's not this welcoming on all forums.

Now I have a question about a stuck fermentation..........

There are some very helpful boards and posts on this forum. I ride a superbike and am also a member on GSXR.com. Its basically the same exact layout and levels of experience.

If you ask the same question thats been asked a billion times you will get some flak b/c it has been covered in great detail. Others will chime in once again what they have answered a million other times.

Just try your best to seek the answer before panicking and repeating a question for the best results. The bad part is when you search a topic and you get a ton of threads with "use the search" responses. But there are much more helpful answers than negative. I agree with the other member that said the members on this forum are far more forgiving. I especially like all the DIY w/ pic by pic instrx. I'd never have been able to change my spark plugs without those kinds of tutorials.

This forum is good because it's the most active of the home brewing forums (at least that I've come across). There are other good helpful ones too that I'm a member of (http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com to name one) but as there are less people using them, sometimes you may not get many responses to your post.

Latest posts

Back