Brewed 2 batches Saturday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MississippiSlim

Reaction score
I had been too busy for the past month or so with the holidays and all but finally got around to brewing Saturday. I had only planned on brewing the Alaskan Amber Clone but I got finished and thought to myself "Self, you should go ahead and brew another since all the equipment is out...." So, I brewed a Texas Blonde ale also. Problem is my previous homebrew will be long gone before these are ready. Gotta get the pipeline going more regular!

I had been too busy for the past month or so with the holidays and all but finally got around to brewing Saturday. I had only planned on brewing the Alaskan Amber Clone but I got finished and thought to myself "Self, you should go ahead and brew another since all the equipment is out...." So, I brewed a Texas Blonde ale also. Problem is my previous homebrew will be long gone before these are ready. Gotta get the pipeline going more regular!

brew one batch every week and reap the benifits:rockin:

Yep, pretty much just gloating! LOL!

I work offshore 7 days at a time so I can only brew every other week but that should work if I stay on schedule! Gotta buy more fermenters though

Two batches in the same day is the only way to do it. About 30-45 minutes of time is taking stuff out and putting it away for me.

Back