What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot I started making mead this long ago, batch #2 dated 3/11.
A show mead, far from perfect but tasty.

IMG_5179.jpg

Holy ****!! This thread is over 12,500 pages! I wonder if anyone's going to catch the fact that I said '****'? **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

Guess I still have it, seen the rolls conversion before, is that the one you were driving today?

So you transport your fresh beers between gigs and use the Rolls as an aerator, sloshing the beer?

I think I am going to start posting beers with every engine bay I can find... Just to test you.

Finally home. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416116943.621173.jpg
This is some good ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

After too many beers and as many snifters of Makers...it's just about bed time for this East Coast guy.

Now??!?? ....Hmmm. Not quite sure...

It tastes like beer.....

It looks like beer.....

It smells like beer.....

I've had a lot of these do it must be.......oh, look an Xbox! I must play! LOOK OUT BITCHES!! I'M COMIN IN HOT!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Now??!?? ....Hmmm. Not quite sure...

It tastes like beer.....

It looks like beer.....

It smells like beer.....

I've had a lot of these do it must be.......oh, look an Xbox! I must play! LOOK OUT BITCHES!! I'M COMIN IN HOT!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Beer/xbox/cheese sticks/fried chicken!

Bebocheestixieden night! WOOOOOOOOOT!!!

....Awe, ****...I just said "woot". Now I know what tomorrow morning's going to feel like.... :/

Coffee to shortly be followed by Guinness Original - the only Guinness worth a damn.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Feeling better today...nothing but comic book convention on the schedule. SWMBO and Jr. SWMBO have photo op with John Barrowman from Doctor Who and Arrow. He's a pretty man.

Coffee

Water and a dr. Pepper with some Chilaquiles for breakfast. If there's such a thing as having to much fun I managed to do that yesterday. I think I time traveled after leaving the pub crawl. I was drinking like I didn't have to get up at 6 and be at work today. It's gonna be a long day.

Coffee... So tired. Got home n time to have a baby fall asleep on me. Got to bed at about seven this morning. More coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Last nights debauchery at my 2nd annual eggnog making event:

Surly Bender
Surly Overrated
Surly Furious
Wasatch Pumpkin
Bell's Expedition
Dogfish Head Rosabi
Olde Hickory's Hickory Stick Stout
Jester King El Cedro
Prairie BOMB!
Two homebrew from a friend (IPA and Brown)
Bell's Venus
La fin du monde
Backwoods Bastard
3F Oude Geuze Golden Blend (4 year)
Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout
Little Sumpin' Wild
@barroze 's Wild Texan (delicious!)

And plenty of bourbon, rum and cognac sampling while making the 4 batches eggnog.

We also had some 3 year old eggnog, it was as thick as syrup and phenomenal.

I hurt today.

Back