What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So good. I feel like I'm chewing this beer. Wish they still had it in 6 packs.

1416099230060.jpg

A healey 3000 with a Chevy in it. Buddy brought it home for a winter project but has already traded it off. Little disappointed I don't get to do this car.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Drinking a 'dead-guy ale' and before that I tried a Guinness Blonde lager <--- What a mind f**k!! After years of drinking and knowing what Guinness tastes like, this was weird...but good imo.

Guess I still have it, seen the rolls conversion before, is that the one you were driving today?

So you transport your fresh beers between gigs and use the Rolls as an aerator, sloshing the beer?

Right on both counts.

Gas station coffee for the drive home.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Seems pretty simple. I think I'll have to give it a go. How long did you age yours before you liked the taste? I know meads are usually like a year or two process.

I pitched the yeast on 2/7/14 (see post #45 on the thread) and bottled it on 5/14. It was good then and even better now. Some meads take forever to taste good but this one tastes good very early.

Back