Finally Enjoying my First Home Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sAvAgE

Reaction score
COuldn't wait to taste it.

And for all the mistakes I made. I know the Victorian Bitter is going to be MUCH better

It's is not that bad. bit of a yeast taste to it but not too bad. the longer it sits in the bottle I think the better it will taste. It has been one week in Bottle conditioning. yes I broke down :rockin:

Tis going down pretty darn fast, better get another one before I get thirsty again

With it being my first beer, and with all the mistakes I have made making this beer. I call it Hillbilly Honey! Brown Ale. Got the Label done too. I will post a linky after I Xfer it to the Server

here is the Label enjoy http://members.shaw.ca/rob.savage/Beer-Label.jpg

At least you will be able to drink your first batch. I had to get rid of most of mine, it was bad. The second brew however made me realize that I would be brewing for quite some time.

I decided to have another one out of the condioning phase and even though this beer was a mistake after mistake. it has really turned out well. I have carbonation happening, no longer just a prominent wort taste to it (even though that is fair) I am gonna have to post a pic on what it looks like. I think I will crack another one after this just to get a good picture of Hillbilly Honey! Brown Ale

:tank:

Back