Custom glassware - info and pics please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riored4v

Reaction score
Ok, maybe it's too early but i tried searching and couldnt come up with anything.

Anyone have any custom glasses made? I know i've seen SOME on here before, but again, i cant find them now:drunk: I'm thinking of having some done up, so if you examples, please feel free to post them (laser etched, printed, etc).

Also, where is a good place to get them and how much do they usually run?

Thanks guys:mug:

get some avery labels, print what you want on that label and then place it on the glass and cut out the part you want etched, use some glass etch, that stuff you can get in a craft store. I made some that say Homebrew, very easy and inexpensive, you can do several glasses for very little cost.

get some avery labels, print what you want on that label and then place it on the glass and cut out the part you want etched, use some glass etch, that stuff you can get in a craft store. I made some that say Homebrew, very easy and inexpensive, you can do several glasses for very little cost.

pic of them?

i'd be wanting something with an actual logo/design on various different glasses. would this method still work?

Glass etching cream works well. I used to to etch my carboy similar to what this guy did in this post.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/marking-your-carboy-63174/

Not sure how detailed your logo is but if you have a lot of patience you could try and make a stencil and then use the glass etching cream.

I found this site that does mugs, shot glasses back when I had a similar thought about wanting personalized brewery mugs. I never got anything made from here cuz it was a little more than I wanted to spend.

http://bargainmugs.com/

that bargain mug site looks pretty cool, but you have to buy bulk to save moeny (as you would figure) :rockin:

My wife got me some from glasswithatwist.com. They are etched and similar logo as you see as my avatar pic. I think they were about $40 for 4 glasses......not cheap but very nice.

I had Engravables Plus do a couple dozen for me. They were about $9 each at the time and great people to work with. They did a little work on the label and cleaned up the lines for me. I need to order more.

SA_Glass.jpg

I had Engravables Plus do a couple dozen for me. They were about $9 each at the time and great people to work with. They did a little work on the label and cleaned up the lines for me. I need to order more.

SA_Glass.jpg

:rockin: love the name. great looking glass also.

My daughters bought me a set of four engraved 20 oz glasses from a place called "Final Cut". The glasses are great. Try a google search for final cut.

Back